User avatar

KiraThePotatoChip

KiraThePotatoChip

  • OOC Archive Re: A New Age DT

    theres a possibility i'll be using tapatalk, but it should work fine.

    Oct 26, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: A New Age DT

    I'm on MST, but its should be fine, if I hop on at 4:00 where I'm at.

    Oct 25, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: A New Age DT

    How would we even organize it? Do we just discuss it in the DT?

    Oct 25, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: A New Age DT

    What time would work best for everyone if we did that?

    Oct 25, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Eclipse Circus DT

    If you think of anyone who might like to join, feel free to send them over.

    Oct 24, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: A New Age DT

    Alright, thanks! I added a schedule, but I'm not sure how well its put together.

    Oct 24, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: A New Age DT

    Where should we post these?

    Oct 24, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Eclipse Circus DT

    I have updated the storyline for the SB. If you have any questions or would like to add an idea, please feel free to leave a suggestion.

    Oct 24, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: A New Age DT

    That makes sense, thanks for clarifying. Also, when will this SB start?

    Oct 23, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: A New Age DT

    I updated my character a lot more, so if you want to check that out, its there. Also, with the dorms, how would we separate them? At the current moment ...

    Oct 23, 2016
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts Students and The Years We Lived with Harry Potter

    Edward Hikarigami I honestly wasn't expecting this many kids to show up to the study group. I could pick out some people's faces, but most were unfamiliar. I guess that's ...

    Oct 23, 2016
  • Archive Re: Reapers

    Sebastian L. Whitecandle "I'll be marking you as complete." Sebastian said, nudging the still form of the type 3 demon. He tilted his head to the side, a stray strand ...

    Oct 21, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Reapers DT

    My character has been created.

    Oct 21, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Reapers DT

    Mind if I join?

    Oct 21, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Eclipse Circus DT

    @LadyEvvy I would want to get at least one or two more people in, so we have a bit more diversity. Either way, I hope people just have fun when ...

    Oct 20, 2016


Bring something incomprehensible into the world!
— Gilles Deleuze