User avatar

KiraThePotatoChip

KiraThePotatoChip

  • Archive Re: The New Age

    Ashir Blackfire Sometimes it's the people we care the most about that turn us into monsters. It was the people I hated the most that turned me into a monster. ...

    Nov 21, 2016
  • Art & Photography Re: Skye's Environmental 3D Art Requests

    Wow, it's real cool to see someone else who uses blender! I agree with human modeling, they're a pain. Why don't you try something revolving around space? I've never had ...

    Nov 15, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: A New Age DT

    Ive got one in the works, though I won't promise anything great.

    Nov 14, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: A New Age DT

    I'll work on something. I cant promise it will be good, but it will be something.

    Nov 7, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Eclipse Circus DT

    Here's a rough idea of the plotline for the first few weeks when the storybook gets started. Introduction and welcome for new members. Initial test of skill and ability. First ...

    Nov 1, 2016
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    The Queen of England, dressed in velvet red, and a heart lace collar.

    Oct 31, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Assassination School DT

    I hope my character is okay, he seems a little bit ridiculous, but I do like some of his design. I also might reserve a teacher, just so there's a ...

    Oct 31, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: A New Age DT

    Sounds great

    Oct 31, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: A New Age DT

    I mean, all the information for my character is within the CP, so anyone needing information could look there, although it doesn't show personal relationships. I have no opposition to ...

    Oct 31, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Assassination School DT

    Mind if I join?

    Oct 30, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: A New Age DT

    Yall ready for a spoopy DT planning meeting?

    Oct 28, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: A New Age DT

    I'll be ready in about 30 minutes

    Oct 28, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Eclipse Circus DT

    @AnarchyWolf That's fine as well. Welcome!

    Oct 28, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Eclipse Circus DT

    @NicolMemo I don't see why not. Welcome aboard!

    Oct 28, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: A New Age DT

    It would work better for me as well. Would we be just discussing our characters and how they would act around other characters during this time or?

    Oct 26, 2016


Overripe sushi, The master Is full of regret.
— Buson