User avatar

KiraThePotatoChip

KiraThePotatoChip

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey all you people

    Welcome to this lovely society! I'm Kira, hi! Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay, and look forward to seeing some of your work! No introductions are needed, few words ...

    Jan 6, 2017
  • Holiday Archive Re: Secret Santa 2016 Sign-Ups

    @DragonWriter22 Hope you enjoyed the mess of words I threw at you. Apologies if it wasnt up to standard, I'm mentally broken in several areas and what I write suffers ...

    Jan 6, 2017
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    It was cold. Not winter cold, but cold like a piece of frozen broccoli.

    Jan 4, 2017
  • Fiction Discussion Re: How to write good male characters

    When it comes to traits for male characters, I like to give them a lot of variation. I like to make my characters very different so that if they were ...

    Jan 2, 2017
  • Archive Re: Protectors of Gantaro

    Magnus Lucien Fairnox Magnus crouched upon the roof of one of his castle's turrets. A foul stench met his nose, directing his attention to the surrounding forest. Far familiar with ...

    Dec 22, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: A New Age DT

    I'm fine with whatever in terms of room arrangements, so if I get stuck with the NPC, that'll be just fine.

    Dec 18, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Protectors of Gantaro DT

    Yo, may the Realm Creator reserve a spot as Vampire King?

    Dec 16, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Taking Over.

    Hello, It's the resident realm creator, and real life enemy here. I see you have invaded this place I like to call a second home. Below you will find an ...

    Dec 13, 2016
  • Holiday Archive Re: Secret Santa 2016 Sign-Ups

    Username: KiraThePotatoChip Name/Alias: Kira Interests: I like doing a lot of art, reading, watching shows, music, thinking, and video games. My interests are selectively chosen to create the least pr

    Dec 5, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: A New Age DT

    I added a little subplot idea. It's not really fleshed out, but it's there if you want to use it.

    Dec 2, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Realms

    Post your ideas or whatever here if it relates to the SB.

    Nov 28, 2016
  • Archive Re: Realms

    Realms Origin System The universe. A beautiful thing isn't it? It's always funny how vast you think it is when in reality it's simply a playground for powers beyond comprehension. ...

    Nov 28, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: A New Age DT

    Well since writerfeedpad wants to be an unconnected piece of trash, I guess I'll post my thoughts here. Having read through the plot I think the idea is sound. Know, ...

    Nov 21, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: The Eclipse Circus DT

    Well, there's enough people to start off, although it is a bit small. Should I leave this for more people to join, or start it off and get new members ...

    Nov 21, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: A New Age DT

    Okay, I posted something if that's alright. Hope what I wrote was okay!

    Nov 21, 2016


So verily with the hardship, there is a relief, verily with the hardship, there is a relief.
— Quran Ch 94:5-6