User avatar

KiraThePotatoChip

KiraThePotatoChip

  • OOC Archive Re: The Eclipse Circus DT

    I'm just gonna casually poke this.

    Feb 17, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: A New Age DT

    Bippity

    Feb 16, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Reapers DT

    Ahhhh, so sorry it took so long. I just posted a quick segment, I hope it's enough. Lets get this SB back on the road!

    Feb 12, 2017
  • Archive Re: Reapers

    Sebastian Whitecandle Sebastian's head snapped to the side as an explosion erupted a few miles away. "I'm getting quite tired of these demons," he muttered, walking to the edge of ...

    Feb 12, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Protectors of Gantaro DT

    I'm up for anything right now

    Jan 22, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT

    Alright, submitted the trash that is my character.

    Jan 20, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Star Wars: Rise of the Legion DT

    Mind if I jump in on this?

    Jan 19, 2017
  • Archive Re: The New Age

    Ashir Blackfire To be everything, you must first be nothing. To be a hero, you must be a villain. To be human, you must have been a monster. I had ...

    Jan 19, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: The Eclipse Circus DT

    @featherstone9086 But of course!

    Jan 16, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: The Eclipse Circus DT

    After much procrastination and pain, the Eclipse Circus is now started! Apologies on taking so long, I was terribly busy, bored, and sometimes angry at not being able to write ...

    Jan 12, 2017
  • Archive Re: The Eclipse Circus

    Alexander Sunder It was a cold, yet pleasant evening at the Eclipse Circus encampment outside of London. Alexander Sunder, the ringmaster, and owner of the circus, was out for a ...

    Jan 12, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: A New Age DT

    Jan 9, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: A New Age DT

    Okay, I'm new and dang this is long. Could anyone give me the highlights of what I need to know? I'd rather not read through nine pages... Nothing much has ...

    Jan 9, 2017
  • Lounge, The Re: Where did YWSers come from in 2016?

    10/10 I'm one of the two in Idaho that are really close

    Jan 8, 2017
  • Lounge, The Re: The Big Complain-About-Writing Thread

    Writing good stories in general. Actually, my biggest problem is being so critical of my stories that they get diluted and cliche at times.

    Jan 8, 2017


Saying Why-Double-you-Ehs is inversely like saying Ah-beh-Seh (Abc)... just say yewis it's cooler.
— Anonymous