User avatar

KiraThePotatoChip

KiraThePotatoChip

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last person to Post Here Wins (14)

    Did somebody say survival? No one will survive my hundred thermobaric missile strike on March 19, 2017 at 12:00 AM during the festival of the bees in Scotland.

    Mar 17, 2017
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last person to Post Here Wins (14)

    Did somebody mention a choppa?

    Mar 17, 2017
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last person to Post Here Wins (14)

    I smell deciet

    Mar 16, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: A New Age DT

    Le Poke

    Mar 14, 2017
  • Archive Re: Welcome to the Realm! [Guidelines]

    Did I hear the mention of Realms? *Rips of cape* PREPARE YOURSELF MORTALS!

    Mar 13, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: The Eclipse Circus DT

    I can post next if need be. I've been caught up in schoolwork for a while, so apologies for inactivity, but I'll prepare a post if no one jumps on ...

    Mar 9, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: The Eclipse Circus DT

    No permission needed, hop aboard!

    Feb 25, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: A New Age DT

    I believe the only one who doesn't have a roommate is me, but seeing as my character is male, I doubt it would work.

    Feb 24, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: The Eclipse Circus DT

    Welcome to the crew!

    Feb 23, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Welcome to the Zombie Apocalypse! DT

    This is pretty late to the party, but do you mind if I join?

    Feb 21, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Reapers DT

    Alrighty! Apologies again for taking so long to write anything and keep this going.

    Feb 20, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Reapers DT

    @AdventurerDaniel feel free to hop in, hopefully we can get some more people to post soon.

    Feb 20, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: The Eclipse Circus DT

    @regismare Of course, just submit a character profile and wait for it to be approved, and you'll be in!

    Feb 17, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: The Eclipse Circus DT

    The tent would be fairly large, and the seats for the audience are raised enough for them to see the entire floor, so placement would not matter too much, but ...

    Feb 17, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: The Eclipse Circus DT

    As far as the story goes, there are really two factions at constant war. That would be the members of the Eclipse, and the "Assassins". This has been going on ...

    Feb 17, 2017


Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is painting that is felt rather than seen.
— Leonardo da Vinci