User avatar

KiraThePotatoChip

KiraThePotatoChip

  • OOC Archive Re: Un llibre

    Yes you may :D

    Nov 30, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Un llibre

    The DT for Un Ilibre, A Book. Post questions suggestions and anything else revolving around the SB here.

    Nov 29, 2017
  • Archive Re: Un llibre

    It all started in that ragged old coffee shop. You were there, standing in those ridiculous clothes, smiling brightly and gesturing your cup towards me. Times were simple back then, ...

    Nov 29, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi Everyone~

    Welcome, welcome! Always good to see another face around here! If you have any questions, feel free to ask around! Most (If not all) staff will be willing to help ...

    Nov 29, 2017
  • Holiday Archive Re: Secret Santa 2017 Sign-Ups [closed]

    Username: KiraThePotatoChip Name/Alias: Kira Interests: Reading, Writing, Art, Music, 3d Modeling, Video Games, and various other nerd trash below. Color Preferences: As long as it's not neon or paste

    Nov 27, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Eden DT

    If you are still following the progression of this, please submit a character page sometime soon. While I don't feel the need to rush the start of the SB, I ...

    Nov 13, 2017
  • Art & Photography Re: Kira's Workshop

    Starting it off with some 3d animations and simulations. This was just an experiment with materials and a simple cloth simulation. Cell fracture with a random object and active physics. ...

    Nov 12, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Pirates on the Lost Sea DT

    I'll try to make one up sometime this week.

    Nov 5, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Star Wars: Transendence DT

    @vellichor, yes you may :D

    Nov 2, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Star Wars: Transendence DT

    DT for Star Wars: Transedence. You know you want to join :smt002

    Oct 31, 2017
  • Archive Re: Star Wars: Transendence

    Setting A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away... Before anything, there was the force, and after everything, there shall still be the force. Hundreds, if not thousands ...

    Oct 31, 2017
  • Archive Re: The S.S.Y.W.S.

    "Y'know it is a bit presumptuous to think that simply because I didn't post for some time, that my ship would fall so easily. Granted, I don't like it terribly, ...

    Oct 26, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Shattered Moons DT

    @omnom Yes I did, sorry for not replying, I got caught up with some work and completely forgot it happened.

    Oct 26, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Pirates on the Lost Sea DT

    Le posted

    Oct 24, 2017
  • Archive Re: Pirates on the Lost Sea

    Erik Hel Raven In the last 12 hours, Erik had been in a total of 20 fights, 5 of which took place in a bar, 10 of which while watching ...

    Oct 24, 2017


I do not use my siblings as the cleaning equipment.
— Atticus