-
Re: The Eclipse Circus DT
I'll see what I can do hopefully this weekend. Schools been backlogging me with work.
Apr 4, 2017 -
Re: Last person to Post Here Wins (14)
*adds sass to steak* I made food
Apr 2, 2017 -
Re: The YWS Faction War
Ze Black King pledges his loyalty to the betterment of this faction.
Apr 2, 2017 -
Re: Last person to Post Here Wins (14)
*Airdrop Incoming* I have 100 bottles of bird essence and a lightning gun to create a superbird for one @featherstone9086
Mar 31, 2017 -
Re: Last person to Post Here Wins (14)
I gotcha covered on supplies, arms, various chemical compounds, etc. Just ring me up on the ole messenger pigeon.
Mar 31, 2017 -
Re: Last person to Post Here Wins (14)
*Pops out of hidey hole* Eyyya... you, you wanna buy some deathsticks?
Mar 31, 2017 -
Re: Last person to Post Here Wins (14)
*pokes head out of bunker, sniffing the air* Did somebody mention masks? *Whips out cargo plane full of various masks weapons and phone accessories*
Mar 25, 2017 -
Re: Last person to Post Here Wins (14)
*Rigs nuclear devices* Tell me when and I'll trigger the apocalypse.
Mar 23, 2017 -
Re: Last person to Post Here Wins (14)
I'm not sure how I managed this, but I may or may not have 'accidently' smuggled 300 nuclear devices into Antarctica.
Mar 22, 2017 -
Re: Last person to Post Here Wins (14)
I have returned from Hong Kong, having successfully dominated the entire city, as well as 50% of China.
Mar 22, 2017 -
Re: Last person to Post Here Wins (14)
I've got an entire army complete with navy, air force, Cthulhu, and own various illegal businesses which can benefit you. Also, I have several heists lined up thanks to my ...
Mar 21, 2017 -
Re: How do you refer to yourself?
I will go down in history as a maker of fine cheeses, destroyer of Kings, creator of Realms, and... oh, real life, got it. In all seriousness, I circle between ...
Mar 21, 2017 -
Re: Last person to Post Here Wins (14)
*Becomes a barn owl and starts attacking spare change*
Mar 20, 2017 -
Re: Last person to Post Here Wins (14)
I demand we wake at dawn and do tribal war cries.
Mar 20, 2017 -
Re: Last person to Post Here Wins (14)
I heard poison, keep it away from me.
Mar 18, 2017
