User avatar

KiraThePotatoChip

KiraThePotatoChip

  • OOC Archive Re: Reapers DT

    Here's just a quick question for you all. If reapers are being sent to deal with the newly formed type 6 do you guys want to split into groups that ...

    Apr 24, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Mythical Creatures Anonymous DT

    CP is up, decided on a hybrid between angel and demon because I like that trash. Split personalities, one obviously more aggressive than the other.

    Apr 24, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Mythical Creatures Anonymous DT

    I only have a few rough ideas in terms of characters. I'm mostly toying with large beasts and birds that could disguise themselves as humans, although most the creatures aren't ...

    Apr 24, 2017
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Jeoffry had idolized a trashcan for years, but little did he know, Harambe did 4/20

    Apr 23, 2017
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last person to Post Here Wins (14)

    Honestly blowing up my bedroom would trigger noxious emissions for a hundred years.

    Apr 22, 2017
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last person to Post Here Wins (14)

    Love is a subjective term. Oh and there's a ceiling fan cartwheeling into the sunset with my bomb.

    Apr 22, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Mythical Creatures Anonymous DT

    May I join in on this?

    Apr 21, 2017
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last person to Post Here Wins (14)

    I am doge

    Apr 21, 2017
  • YWS Trading Post Re: Selling: Character Sketch

    @Panda11 I'll see if I can pull some from my sketchbooks. I don't have any finalized digital art at the moment, but the principal is the same.

    Apr 19, 2017
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last person to Post Here Wins (14)

    *sneezes*

    Apr 19, 2017
  • Archive Re: Fools!

    "Late as always to be realizing what's going on around me. This is what happens when I hear my name called without fact checking things..." he muttered, standing up from ...

    Apr 19, 2017
  • Archive Re: Fools!

    Kira sniffed the air, noticing a distinctly fishy smell. Looking up, he noticed a giant squid. He chuckled, walking out of the town. "Oh, the beings that these realm dwellers ...

    Apr 19, 2017
  • YWS Trading Post Re: Selling: Character Sketch

    I am selling ONE character sketch for anyone who wants it. This is how pricing will work. Characters head: 50 points Full Body: 150 points Character performing an action: 200 ...

    Apr 19, 2017
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last person to Post Here Wins (14)

    To be fully human one has to have been a monster at some point no?

    Apr 17, 2017
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Last person to Post Here Wins (14)

    ^ If I ever claim the title of God, do this to me.

    Apr 16, 2017


Turn your demons into art, your shadow into a friend, your fear into fuel, your failures into teachers, your weaknesses into reasons to keep fighting. Don’t waste your pain. Recycle your heart.
— Andréa Balt