User avatar

KiraThePotatoChip

KiraThePotatoChip

  • OOC Archive Re: The Hippocampus (DT)

    Would it be to late for me to take up the surgeon spot?

    Feb 4, 2019
  • Welcome Mat Re: Returned

    I figured I'd drop a reintroduction in here, because I have not touched this site in at least a year and half. So hi, I'm Kira, and I plan on ...

    Oct 18, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Un llibre

    Hell everyone! Apologies of my abscence school has been really fun as of late! While we don't have a full roster by any means, I believe we can start and ...

    Feb 11, 2018
  • Holiday Archive Re: Secret Santa 2017 Sign-Ups [closed]

    @triSarahtops Hope you liked my half baked gift. Didn't really know like 90% of the other stuff you had, but if theres one thing I know, it's making the hottest ...

    Jan 12, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Un llibre

    @nickelgotyourback Yep, let me jot you down!

    Jan 10, 2018
  • OOC Archive Re: Un llibre

    @Strident @Vellichor How are your characters coming? If you need to ask any questions feel free to.

    Dec 31, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Un llibre

    @Desdemona Alright, I'll add you to the roster, welcome aboard!

    Dec 24, 2017
  • Welcome Mat Re: hellloooo

    Welcome! I hope to see your writings about this site in the future! Feel free to ask questions about any of your concerns!

    Dec 12, 2017
  • Lounge, The Re: I messed up the activation of something

    I feel so close...

    Dec 11, 2017
  • Lounge, The Re: I messed up the activation of something

    So I got to a certain point. Involving biscuits... this is what I believe to be the clue Nate has left for us "And if YWS ever does become a ...

    Dec 11, 2017
  • Lounge, The Re: I messed up the activation of something

    Little hint for you all, once you find that special little work, take a stroll through the comments

    Dec 11, 2017
  • Lounge, The Re: I messed up the activation of something

    I would think the next clue lies in the most liked work of 2010, but how might we find that exactly?

    Dec 11, 2017
  • Lounge, The Re: I messed up the activation of something

    Hmm... there is a popular tavern located in the Warriors of the Iron Page club, however many others exist.

    Dec 11, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Un llibre

    Indeed you may, welcome aboard!

    Dec 5, 2017
  • OOC Archive Re: Middle Earth: The Shadow's Reign DT

    Dunno if this is late, but think I could just slide into the SB?

    Nov 30, 2017


Who wants to become a writer? And why? Because it’s the answer to everything. It’s the streaming reason for living. To note, to pin down, to build up, to create, to be astonished at nothing, to cherish the oddities, to let nothing go down the drain, to make something, to make a great flower out of life, even if it’s a cactus.
— Enid Bagnold