User avatar

Kimberlykat

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Frame the Silence

    This is amazing! I really enjoy the repetition! It grasps a certain part of me. Great work, what can I say?

    Jan 3, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Footnotes

    Great work Bubbles, very creative, yes! God Bless, KIM

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: These Tears

    Thank you all for the comments! appreciate it! Will hopefully find time to edit it and...yes, that. Thanks again! God Bless, KIM

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Cruel to be Kind

    It reminds me of E. E. Cummings "I carry your heart, I carry it in my heart" ...but a sadder, sorry and more regretful version here. Very emotional and interesting! ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Charcoal Scribbles

    Yeah, cheers to you to Bubbles. I took your advise and cut it short! I hope it still sings out there entire meaning of the poem but yeah, thanks a ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: When Diety invaded Humanity

    When Diety invaded Humanity The Glory broke through brick barriers when the Ancient of Days in His own divine light clothed His honor with shame, when He wrapped His Supernatural ...

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Crossing Expressways

    okay, first of all, wow! Brilliant and genius! I didn't really understand that last verse/stanza but the first two lines were great!!! Keep up the good work!

    Dec 29, 2007
  • Lyrics Re: Under the Never-Ending Sky

    Brilliant piece. Amazing work!

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ode to Soup

    Wow, that was brilliant!! Makes me wanna have soup!

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Brief History of the Ex-Dee #1

    Wow! It puts me in a state of confused understanding if that makes sense! Amazing!

    Dec 27, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Greyscale

    Michael Antonini stood in the midst of sunflowers with a gun to his temple. The night sky was black, and only a single thick cloud lit grey from a faint ...

    Dec 27, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: M-9

    Amazing amazing chapter there! keep up the good work!

    Dec 27, 2007
  • Lyric Poetry Re: These Tears

    These tears are manufactured At the Factory of Abomination, A fractured license to produce My pain A lifetime supply of sorrows The vision can’t recognise tomorrow I can’t wait for ...

    Dec 27, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: selfishness in shell fetishes

    As Trident said, good use of sound...but I don't think the poem has much more beyond that. I have trouble understanding it, and I think this is a result of ...

    Dec 27, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: selfishness in shell fetishes

    Hi Kimberly, There are some interesting sounds in here and I like the way you have experimented with sound. I suggest using punctuation in your poem as it is a ...

    Dec 27, 2007


i understand why roosters scream in the morning
— SpunkyMonkey