Random avatar

Kilty

  • Welcome Mat Re: So Many ideas... so few... um... what was the word?

    Hmm. . . .similar problems I guess. I have waaaaay too many ideas, but for entire stories that just cloud my mind until I write them down. I've written a ...

    Jul 9, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: New to the forums :)

    Welcome! Failté! Can't wait to read you work, and possibly debate with you if you are in the debate forums.

    Jun 27, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Welcome to YWS!

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introducing Harkness

    Hey welcome to YWS. Can't wait to read your work!

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. I'm new.

    Hello everyone! Thanks for the welcome! Tapadh leat an failte, mar sin leibh an drasta!

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. I'm new.

    Hello Ceylon and Arvandor. Do you speak Elvish, Arvandor? I actually think Cyril is Greek. (There goes my boundless knowledge of names again.) Really? I didn't know so much about ...

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. I'm new.

    Thanks.

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. I'm new.

    Do you know what Areida means? I'm fascinated by the meaning of names.

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. I'm new.

    Hehe I'm too much of a lazy arse to quote all of you and write back, so I'll just write you all back in this post. ;) To Niteowl-- I ...

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. I'm new.

    Thanks! So what kind of genre do you write in? Or do you prefer poetry or script writing?

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. I'm new.

    Ha'lo! Is mise Kilty. I speak Gaelic, if you didn't notice, lol. Anyway, I'm new here. I don't really know what else to say, uuum....I love to write. I've written ...

    Jun 21, 2005


One is not born, but rather becomes a woman.
— Simone de Beauvoir, The Second Sex