Random avatar

Kilty

  • Art & Photography Re: The Black Rose Can DRAW!!! ( I think... )

    I love the warrior boy and the warrior girl. Especially the girl. Excellent.

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Do you want something drawn?

    Okay, I really hope I am not burdening you (I always feel that way when someone has tons of other things to do) but when you get time, could you ...

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Question about LOTR

    That's true. He was a genius, but his writing style was very unique. There are not a lot of writers like him, which is unfortunate, because though it is a ...

    Jun 29, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Question about LOTR

    The Hobbit will make you more accustomed to Tolkien's style of writing. The Trilogy took me about 9 months to read. For some reason I read The Silmarillion faster. I ...

    Jun 24, 2005


In dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own.
— Albus Dumbledore