Random avatar

Kilty

  • Lounge, The Re: Josh Groban. . . . :)

    I want the lyrics to his first CD. His hair is nice. Dark and curly. My friend can play his songs on the flute. I wonder if I could on ...

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Josh Groban. . . . :)

    I love Remember It's pretty fancy. His music is one of the few kinds that I can work while listening to. Mainly because I don't understand what he is saying. ...

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Josh Groban. . . . :)

    . . . pretty. He's my favourite singer in the world! Most of the time I don't understand a bloody word he's saying, cos the only thing I know how ...

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Books

    Hmmmm. I see a lot of LOTR fans. I've read quite a bit of J.R.R. Tolkien's work. The Silmarillion is definetly his best book. I'm actually not a big fan ...

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Musical Moves (Phantom of the Opera)

    I don't know if there are many musical junkies out there... but the last two big ones that came out (Chicago and Moulin Rouge) I've been an absolute groupie over. ...

    Jun 21, 2005


I am always saying "Glad to've met you" to somebody I'm not at all glad I met. If you want to stay alive, you have to say that stuff, though.
— Holden Caulfield