Random avatar

Kilty

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: KKK

    It's hard to even know what to say to this. I am adamantly against racism of any kind. People should be free to mingle with who they want.

    Jun 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Josh Groban. . . . :)

    Yeah. I think he should sing Gaelic though. That would be really cool.

    Jun 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Abominable snowman & extraterrestial beings.

    I don't even want to think about it. I hate the concept of aliens, and I think I have an extreme phobia of them. (Along with dolls.) I dunno--I guess ...

    Jun 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate spiders! So many of them this year!

    Spiders are one thing I think we could do without in the ecosystem, and anyone who knows me would know how much of an environment/nature freak I am. I just ...

    Jun 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Mobile Chicken on Train Tracks

    That is so scary. I personally can't stand kids who do things just for the thrill of it. I feel horrible for the train drivers, and the passengers on the ...

    Jun 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate spiders! So many of them this year!

    Fontroy-- HOW COULD YOU LIKE SPIDERS? AH! Other bugs do the same work as spiders. Emma-- I finally have enough courage to kill the spiders on my own, but I ...

    Jun 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate spiders! So many of them this year!

    Grrr I hate spiders! Just today there has been four of them strolling around my house, thinking they belong.

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Summer Time Is...

    Summer means hanging out with my mates, being bored, being hungry, being an insomniac, writing, reading, watching, raising havoc. . . .

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Colours

    My favourite colours vary. . . .but at present they would have to be spring and kelley green and blue-grey.

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Ghostly Image Mysteriously Appears Under Highway... AGAIN

    Like the doctors in Brazil that see human organs in Michelangelo's paintings. They're just seeing things that aren't (or weren't intended to be) there.

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Michelangelo's paintings depict human organs?

    True. But I do think that the imaginations of the doctors were working overtime. Michelangelo was had his vision of God and other Angelic Beings, and I don't see why ...

    Jun 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Michelangelo's paintings depict human organs?

    I read a little while ago that doctors have closely examined Michelangelo's paintings on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, and his painting "The Creation of Adam," and they think ...

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Josh Groban. . . . :)

    Argh. . . .Beyonce. What a strange person to pair with Josh Groban.

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Josh Groban. . . . :)

    Renee Fleming is amazing. I like Andrea Boccelli and Charlotte Church (Josh has a duet w/ her) as well, but Josh Groban is my favourite.

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite song

    "Let Me Fall" "Un Amore Per Sempre" and "Remember" by Josh Groban. Most of the stuff from Phantom of the Opera film. "Tobacco Island" by Flogging Molly. This song inspired ...

    Jun 23, 2005


One is not born, but rather becomes a woman.
— Simone de Beauvoir, The Second Sex