-
Re: fighting
I hate violence of any sort. I'd never join. But fencing is cool, as long as your careful.
Jul 4, 2005 -
Re: What are you doing at this exact moment?
Being bored out of my bloody mind. Thinking of how today is going to suck. I hate Sunday. Tomorrow will be better. Listening to my dog snore. . . .he's ...
Jul 3, 2005 -
Re: Josh Groban. . . . :)
He's not as attractive as Gerard Butler. . . .
Jul 3, 2005 -
Re: I hate spiders! So many of them this year!
Yeah, it was wedged in a corner behind my tv, so that's the only way I could reach it. Rubber band? That's kind of mean. I don't want to make ...
Jul 3, 2005 -
Re: The phrase "Brain Storming" is now illegal in N. I
I completely understand that. Poor kids, I've never heard about that. Hm.
Jul 2, 2005 -
Re: The phrase "Brain Storming" is now illegal in N. I
[quote="The Black Rose"]Apparently I have offended somebody. I'm sorry. As for about the Brainstormng thing, what is so bad about that? I mean its not a curse or anything is ...
Jul 2, 2005 -
Re: The phrase "Brain Storming" is now illegal in N. I
[quote]yeah I am really sorry about that. It was early, and I'm not funny.[/quote] That's okay. I was just insulted, because to me it feels like the only representations of ...
Jul 2, 2005 -
Re: Whats your life style?
My life is pretty uneventful and boring. I don't drink or smoke or do drugs. I read a lot.
Jul 1, 2005 -
Re: The phrase "Brain Storming" is now illegal in N. I
[quote="The Black Rose"]People in ireland (stereotype sorry) drink a lot... what brains are there :P I'm sorry but it's nealy 1 Am.. shut up world and let me preach : ...
Jul 1, 2005 -
Re: What are you doing at this exact moment?
I am so bored. . . .I feel like I'm going to go mad if I don't get out of here! But no one will answer their phone. Stupid people.
Jul 1, 2005 -
Re: The phrase "Brain Storming" is now illegal in N. I
Haha I think this is kind of humourous. Northern Ireland has banned the phrase "brain storming." I guess because it insults people with brain injuries. I mean, I can see ...
Jul 1, 2005 -
Re: Things you hate
I don't hate anything, but I immensly dislike/disapprove of: *Pollution and people who don't care about the environment *Racism *Predjudice *Fascism *Dog hair in my breakfast *When you go out ...
Jul 1, 2005 -
Re: Hobbies
I love history. I spend tons of time researching it, and watching it. Celtic and Scandinavian are my favourites. I love Celts and Vikings. I love the study of language ...
Jun 29, 2005 -
Re: I hate spiders! So many of them this year!
I just got one with a golf club. What's wrong with posting so much?
Jun 29, 2005 -
Re: I hate spiders! So many of them this year!
I'm in pursuit of a particularly nasty one right now. It's wedged to where I can't reach.
Jun 29, 2005
