Random avatar

Kilty

  • Welcome Mat Re: Introducing Harkness

    Hey welcome to YWS. Can't wait to read your work!

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: [deleted]

    I liked this story. I have a alien-phobia, but I still kept reading. It is well thought out.

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: "Arrogance and Ignorance" revised!

    Thanks for voting! I'm glad you find it interesting. I'll probably post more. Why? I'd like to revise it so it sounds better. This is just the "off the top ...

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: "Arrogance and Ignorance" revised!

    Right. I deleted everything. Administrators go ahead and delete it.

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chronicles of Taer: Prologue - Chapter 2

    I kind of skimmed through it, but from what I read I am impressed! I can already see the distinct personality of each character forming, and that is probably one ...

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: spaghetti

    I really liked it. I can agree with Chevy on how most people don't enjoy all the imagery, because it begins to blur, but I like that feeling. I enjoyed ...

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Here's a cute little poem!

    That's really cute. I want a cat! Actually my two lard arse dogs are perfect, I love them tons, but I still want a cat. . . .and a duck.

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Question about LOTR

    The Hobbit will make you more accustomed to Tolkien's style of writing. The Trilogy took me about 9 months to read. For some reason I read The Silmarillion faster. I ...

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Josh Groban. . . . :)

    Renee Fleming is amazing. I like Andrea Boccelli and Charlotte Church (Josh has a duet w/ her) as well, but Josh Groban is my favourite.

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. I'm new.

    Hello everyone! Thanks for the welcome! Tapadh leat an failte, mar sin leibh an drasta!

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. I'm new.

    Hello Ceylon and Arvandor. Do you speak Elvish, Arvandor? I actually think Cyril is Greek. (There goes my boundless knowledge of names again.) Really? I didn't know so much about ...

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite song

    "Let Me Fall" "Un Amore Per Sempre" and "Remember" by Josh Groban. Most of the stuff from Phantom of the Opera film. "Tobacco Island" by Flogging Molly. This song inspired ...

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Prose: "Chronicles of the Dhampir: Emergence"

    Wow! The pictures in my mind this story casts--if anyone wanted an example of "showing, not telling," I would tell them to read your story. There is never any question ...

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Josh Groban. . . . :)

    I want the lyrics to his first CD. His hair is nice. Dark and curly. My friend can play his songs on the flute. I wonder if I could on ...

    Jun 23, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Part of chap 1 of "Take Heart."

    Thanks for the input. I think I'll choose to leave it in, as there is no where else it could be explained. The story becomes so fast paced, and goes ...

    Jun 23, 2005


Some call me a legacy, others call me a hero. But I assure you, dear admirers, I am only human.
— Persistence