Random avatar

Kilty

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: No Tears, No Pain

    Wow, this is such a good story. Really sad. I do agree with the last paragraph being a bit too blunt, and a bit too wordy, but other than that ...

    Jun 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate spiders! So many of them this year!

    Fontroy-- HOW COULD YOU LIKE SPIDERS? AH! Other bugs do the same work as spiders. Emma-- I finally have enough courage to kill the spiders on my own, but I ...

    Jun 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate spiders! So many of them this year!

    Grrr I hate spiders! Just today there has been four of them strolling around my house, thinking they belong.

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Untitiled(*Give me idea for name)

    Is there more to this story? It would be a lot easier to read if properly punctuated. I didn't really understand it because I didn't know where one sentence began ...

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Summer Time Is...

    Summer means hanging out with my mates, being bored, being hungry, being an insomniac, writing, reading, watching, raising havoc. . . .

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Colours

    My favourite colours vary. . . .but at present they would have to be spring and kelley green and blue-grey.

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Ghostly Image Mysteriously Appears Under Highway... AGAIN

    Like the doctors in Brazil that see human organs in Michelangelo's paintings. They're just seeing things that aren't (or weren't intended to be) there.

    Jun 26, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: This Chaos You Have Caused

    Wow! Good to see that someone else is not just a materialistic jerk. Many people are these days. It's good to see someone that cares about the emotions of others, ...

    Jun 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Michelangelo's paintings depict human organs?

    True. But I do think that the imaginations of the doctors were working overtime. Michelangelo was had his vision of God and other Angelic Beings, and I don't see why ...

    Jun 25, 2005
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Voices

    This is a great story. I like how you personified different parts of the brain. It's really imaginative! I do suggest giving each one a more distinct personality, so that ...

    Jun 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Michelangelo's paintings depict human organs?

    I read a little while ago that doctors have closely examined Michelangelo's paintings on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, and his painting "The Creation of Adam," and they think ...

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: sweltering nostalgia

    I liked this poem. I didn't really understand what it was about though. You have a good writing style, but I just think you could make clearer what you are ...

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Josh Groban. . . . :)

    Argh. . . .Beyonce. What a strange person to pair with Josh Groban.

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: "Arrogance and Ignorance" revised!

    Thanks for the advice! The nobles are like her advisors, and they share her fortress. I'll go back and make it more clear. The repeated blows is something I had ...

    Jun 24, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Welcome to YWS!

    Jun 24, 2005


I went to confront noisy neighbours, only to find the windows dark, stuck with two notes. The ghost, too, had "gone fishing". Something still whistled.
— Liminality