Random avatar

Kilty

  • Lounge, The Re: The phrase "Brain Storming" is now illegal in N. I

    Haha I think this is kind of humourous. Northern Ireland has banned the phrase "brain storming." I guess because it insults people with brain injuries. I mean, I can see ...

    Jul 1, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Nature poem type thing

    I agree with Aisu Ookami about that, but other than that, I loved it. It creates a beautiful scene in my head.

    Jul 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    I don't hate anything, but I immensly dislike/disapprove of: *Pollution and people who don't care about the environment *Racism *Predjudice *Fascism *Dog hair in my breakfast *When you go out ...

    Jul 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hobbies

    I love history. I spend tons of time researching it, and watching it. Celtic and Scandinavian are my favourites. I love Celts and Vikings. I love the study of language ...

    Jun 29, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Question about LOTR

    That's true. He was a genius, but his writing style was very unique. There are not a lot of writers like him, which is unfortunate, because though it is a ...

    Jun 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate spiders! So many of them this year!

    I just got one with a golf club. What's wrong with posting so much?

    Jun 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate spiders! So many of them this year!

    I'm in pursuit of a particularly nasty one right now. It's wedged to where I can't reach.

    Jun 29, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: KKK

    It's hard to even know what to say to this. I am adamantly against racism of any kind. People should be free to mingle with who they want.

    Jun 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Josh Groban. . . . :)

    Yeah. I think he should sing Gaelic though. That would be really cool.

    Jun 28, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Abominable snowman & extraterrestial beings.

    I don't even want to think about it. I hate the concept of aliens, and I think I have an extreme phobia of them. (Along with dolls.) I dunno--I guess ...

    Jun 28, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Linden Chronicles

    This is very interesting. I would really like to read more of it. A few typos, but that's it really. The lack of description doesn't hinder it--it's very easy (as ...

    Jun 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate spiders! So many of them this year!

    Spiders are one thing I think we could do without in the ecosystem, and anyone who knows me would know how much of an environment/nature freak I am. I just ...

    Jun 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Mobile Chicken on Train Tracks

    That is so scary. I personally can't stand kids who do things just for the thrill of it. I feel horrible for the train drivers, and the passengers on the ...

    Jun 27, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: New to the forums :)

    Welcome! Failté! Can't wait to read you work, and possibly debate with you if you are in the debate forums.

    Jun 27, 2005
  • General Articles Re: This is so 18+ (Paris Hilton rant)...

    Do you know what I hate most about Paris Hilton? She (supposedly--does anyone believe it was really her?) wrote a book. She's a nasty vain disgrace to humanity. Anyway, you ...

    Jun 27, 2005


A non-writing writer is a monster courting insanity.
— Franz Kafka