Random avatar

Kilty

  • Lounge, The Re: fighting

    I hate violence of any sort. I'd never join. But fencing is cool, as long as your careful.

    Jul 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What are you doing at this exact moment?

    Being bored out of my bloody mind. Thinking of how today is going to suck. I hate Sunday. Tomorrow will be better. Listening to my dog snore. . . .he's ...

    Jul 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Josh Groban. . . . :)

    He's not as attractive as Gerard Butler. . . .

    Jul 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate spiders! So many of them this year!

    Yeah, it was wedged in a corner behind my tv, so that's the only way I could reach it. Rubber band? That's kind of mean. I don't want to make ...

    Jul 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The phrase "Brain Storming" is now illegal in N. I

    I completely understand that. Poor kids, I've never heard about that. Hm.

    Jul 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The phrase "Brain Storming" is now illegal in N. I

    [quote="The Black Rose"]Apparently I have offended somebody. I'm sorry. As for about the Brainstormng thing, what is so bad about that? I mean its not a curse or anything is ...

    Jul 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The phrase "Brain Storming" is now illegal in N. I

    [quote]yeah I am really sorry about that. It was early, and I'm not funny.[/quote] That's okay. I was just insulted, because to me it feels like the only representations of ...

    Jul 2, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: No Job Too Small (part two of two)

    I liked it, but the end was slightly dark. Poor shoe maker. Anyway, good job! It is a good children's story.

    Jul 2, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: No Job too Small (part one of two)

    First I want to say that I really enjoyed your story. Was it inspired by a German folk tale? Just wondering. 'There's no job too small for an elf. Nope. ...

    Jul 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Whats your life style?

    My life is pretty uneventful and boring. I don't drink or smoke or do drugs. I read a lot.

    Jul 1, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: I need first names!!

    When I name my characters I first look at what culture they are (or are similar to for fantasy) and search names in the language of that culture. (like in ...

    Jul 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The phrase "Brain Storming" is now illegal in N. I

    [quote="The Black Rose"]People in ireland (stereotype sorry) drink a lot... what brains are there :P I'm sorry but it's nealy 1 Am.. shut up world and let me preach : ...

    Jul 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What are you doing at this exact moment?

    I am so bored. . . .I feel like I'm going to go mad if I don't get out of here! But no one will answer their phone. Stupid people.

    Jul 1, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Falling

    Wow, I love the meter of that poem. It is very--I dunno what words to use. Anyway, I love it.

    Jul 1, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Boundless- Read this one instead of the other one!

    I loved the prologue, and I'm going to read the rest of the story, but there are just a few things that I noticed, that if you fixed, I think ...

    Jul 1, 2005


seeing this tag and going "oh what's this? :)" then getting slapped in the face with shady's good grammar is the worst thing that's ever happened to me
— SilverNight