Random avatar

Kilty

  • Other Poetry Re: Peom! Peom! Peom! <--- notice the spelling error.

    That was funny. I like the love/bycycle thing. Great

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: London is being bombed at this moment

    I don't understand heartless people like the man who said that. I mean, he's an American! Look what happened there? They didn't deserve it because they weren't ready. No, they ...

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: London is being bombed at this moment

    [quote="Midnight"]Sorry that was unecessarily blunt. I was a bit upset. No one I know is hurt I don't understand why I'm so angry.[/quote] I completely understand you're anger. You're entitled ...

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Multiple blasts paralyse London

    That is horrible. I just want to say, to English people in general, my best thoughts are with you guys, I want all the best for you, and with all ...

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Who are you?

    I'm an environmentalist, historian and pacifist. I can be shallow.

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: The Black Rose Can DRAW!!! ( I think... )

    I love the warrior boy and the warrior girl. Especially the girl. Excellent.

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    Gladiator (Though I can't stand Russell Crowe) The short story my friend and I are collaborating on (Very, very, strange is all I can say.) Not having anything to do ...

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What are you doing at this exact moment?

    I am boooooored. Again, sitting here way too early cos of work. Thinking I should go finish Gladiator.

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Yay London won the 2012 Olympics!

    I think the English are entitled to dislike (NOT HATE) the French, because they've only been conflicting with them since. . . .1066!

    Jul 7, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Do you want something drawn?

    Okay, I really hope I am not burdening you (I always feel that way when someone has tons of other things to do) but when you get time, could you ...

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: War of the Worlds

    [quote="Reichieru"]It's kind of ironic. Spielberg is one of the directors credited for making Hollywood what it is today, but is very anti-hollywood in the kinds of movies he makes.[/quote] That's ...

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Josh Groban. . . . :)

    Yeah, but I think it is in safe hands with Sturla Gunnarson. He's a native Icelandic, and thus has grown up delving himself into Norse myth and things like that. ...

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The phrase "Brain Storming" is now illegal in N. I

    Northern Ireland doesn't exactly have the same freedom of speech as other places. Oh well, I'm miles from there, so I can still say it. Though I don't often anyway. ...

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Josh Groban. . . . :)

    I dunno who Michael Crawford is, but I think Gerard did pretty well for his first time singing. I can't wait to see him in Beowulf. Still a year to ...

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: "Arrogance and Ignorance" revised!

    It's revised! Please read!

    Jul 4, 2005


Irresponsibly-conceived assignments don't deserve responsibly-executed complies.
— Persistence