Random avatar

Kilty

  • Other Poetry Re: The Sound of Strings (finished!)

    Hm. I catch the point of it--you who do not, look deeper. It's basic love of music. This poem is very artistically written, and I like it.

    Jul 11, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: My Way

    Too true. Many prefer to wallow in self pity and write nasty little meaningless songs. I like this song. Up-beat is better. That's why I like Flogging Molly. Anyway, that ...

    Jul 11, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Sundial

    Wow! Please write more! It is very interesting. Lump. Haha, I like that. Can't wait to read more, good job!

    Jul 11, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I'm Your Friend

    It's very sincere. You don't try to be extravagent with you words. Which is good, it doesn't sound overdone. I really liked this, and I don't read a lot of ...

    Jul 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Draw me a picture!

    That is an interesting idea. I don't have a scanner though, so I can't post anything. :( Anyway, if anyone wants to draw this picture. . . .I don't think ...

    Jul 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate spiders! So many of them this year!

    I once heard Hawaii has no poisonous insects. That's interesting. I'd love to visit New Zealand, but almost worse than some spiders--New Zealand has wetas. HUGE bush cricket things. Supposedly ...

    Jul 9, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: “It’s the rainsong…”

    I loved it. Especially this stanza: I tried to write about sunshine But the rain stopped me short And all my dreams came Flooding back to me like fresh tears ...

    Jul 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Advertisment Thread (for people who want their work critted)

    Title: (Subject to change) Rotten Cage Genre: Historical fiction Author: Um, me. Summary: Irish Catholics Cahira and Eoin McCann leave their infant son in England, hoping he will gain freedom. ...

    Jul 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate spiders! So many of them this year!

    Wait--you live in Australia right? Like New Zealand do you get those big reddish clear spiders? I dunno what they are, I was just watching TV once, and saw one--the ...

    Jul 9, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Smoke and Dust 1 - the beginning

    This is really good. Definetly keep posting more of it.

    Jul 9, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Smoke and dust (prologue)

    Very creepy--that is hard to achieve without sounding cheesy--but it didn't sound cheesy. I'm going to go read some more of this. Wow. :)

    Jul 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    Dislike/never hate. The way people are acting in the past few days.

    Jul 9, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: So Many ideas... so few... um... what was the word?

    Hmm. . . .similar problems I guess. I have waaaaay too many ideas, but for entire stories that just cloud my mind until I write them down. I've written a ...

    Jul 9, 2005
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: A horror novel (title suggestions appreciated)

    Wow. It's a creepy story. "Pushing six feet before he was fourteen, with skin that tanned easily due to his partial native heritage and a romantic streak that came from ...

    Jul 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What are you doing at this exact moment?

    Thinking about continuing my new story. . . .or getting something to eat. Enjoying not being at work.

    Jul 8, 2005


When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind