Random avatar

Kilty

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. I'm new.

    Thanks.

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: the ripples in the water are not gentle anymore

    I love this peice--it has a certain haunting beauty. Haunting because of the melancholy tone, but it creates such a lovely picture in my mind.

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Old Untitled Short Story That I Wrote When I Was 8 Years Old

    Wow. When I was eight I was still interested in poop jokes.

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Lonely Warrior

    So far it has caught my interest. I do agree with the "show, don't tell." Otherwise, I think you have something great in the works. All I can say is ...

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Josh Groban. . . . :)

    I love Remember It's pretty fancy. His music is one of the few kinds that I can work while listening to. Mainly because I don't understand what he is saying. ...

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. I'm new.

    Do you know what Areida means? I'm fascinated by the meaning of names.

    Jun 22, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. I'm new.

    Hehe I'm too much of a lazy arse to quote all of you and write back, so I'll just write you all back in this post. ;) To Niteowl-- I ...

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello. I'm new.

    Thanks! So what kind of genre do you write in? Or do you prefer poetry or script writing?

    Jun 21, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Part of chap 1 of "Take Heart."

    Sorry, I tried to indent the paragraphs with the "pre" button, but it didn't work, so bear with me. I hope it's not too hard to read without the indentations.

    Jun 21, 2005
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Part of chap 1 of "Take Heart."

    This is in second draft form. I just want to know if you are intrigued by the prologue. I want to know if it leaves you wanting to read more. ...

    Jun 21, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Echoes

    I thought the language was beautiful. It flowed really smoothly, and it created a nice vision of what time creates. Anyway, it was a really cool piece of work.

    Jun 21, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Late Night Bloomer

    I love it. It captures the essence of insomnia perfectly. I used to suffer from insomnia. I still do sometimes. The way you describe things creates such a vision in ...

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Josh Groban. . . . :)

    . . . pretty. He's my favourite singer in the world! Most of the time I don't understand a bloody word he's saying, cos the only thing I know how ...

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Books

    Hmmmm. I see a lot of LOTR fans. I've read quite a bit of J.R.R. Tolkien's work. The Silmarillion is definetly his best book. I'm actually not a big fan ...

    Jun 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Musical Moves (Phantom of the Opera)

    I don't know if there are many musical junkies out there... but the last two big ones that came out (Chicago and Moulin Rouge) I've been an absolute groupie over. ...

    Jun 21, 2005


¯\_(ツ)_/¯
— Someone Incredibly Noncommittal