Random avatar

Kilty

  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    I'm leaving the forums for good. There are many reasons, but one in particular. Unlike this person, I will not make a show of it. I just hope that people ...

    Jul 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Multiple blasts paralyse London

    This is all sickening. I don't even understand this war too well anyway. Anyway, I hope everything gets better in England. It's so depressing to hear about it on the ...

    Jul 14, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortion

    [quote="QiGuaiGongFu"]And who decides who's who? Freaks and normal people sounds like point of view to me. And there are plenty of points of view to go around. To a freak, ...

    Jul 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    I can't stand it when people refer to the Battle of Hastings as a French/English war. It wasn't. The Normans were not French. They were Norse--pretty similar to Vikings. It ...

    Jul 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    Vikings. Vikings. Vikings. BTW the Normans weren't French!

    Jul 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: HP Fever

    I don't know when I'll get my copy. Ah, there's soo many books I want.

    Jul 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: HP Fever

    What I like about Harry Potter is that it is so deep rooted in Greek and Celtic mythology. Dobby the house elf, for instance, is J.K. Rowling's take on an ...

    Jul 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate spiders! So many of them this year!

    I was driving today, and I looked out my window, and the biggest bee I've ever seen was right there! It was creepy! It was entirely black too. It was ...

    Jul 12, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: "...On my hot tin roof"

    I like it. Makes me picture a tin roof somewhere in the Mediterranean.

    Jul 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate spiders! So many of them this year!

    Ugh. I can't touch bugs with my fingers.

    Jul 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    1 How much respect I get. 2 How kind people are. 3 Sarcasm. Yep. all three.\ Tonight sucks. :)

    Jul 11, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: If Only

    This is a really good peice of work. I like the uncertainty. It makes you think. Not a lot of people can do that without distracting the reader, but I ...

    Jul 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Congratulations to Carmina!

    Congratulations! :) I'm going to go read your story, lol.

    Jul 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    1 Sweets. A little early, I suppose. Oh well. 2 Online search engines. 3 The two books I bought yesterday. Yay Vikings!

    Jul 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate spiders! So many of them this year!

    Most likely true--but can't we just rid the venomous ones? I dunno. In the days passed since I posted this (the first post) I've completely overcome my fear of spiders. ...

    Jul 11, 2005


pain is that feeling when you are feeling hurt, but it never goes away leaving me hurt. oh it hurts.
— Dragonthorn