User avatar

Kikaharu

  • Welcome Mat Re: HELLO!

    yup

    Nov 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: HELLO!

    Hey! AquaMarine. I write horror, drama, fantasy, romance, comedy, and more. I like to read romance, manga, and like depressing stories. I don't know who my favorite author is. not ...

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: HELLO!

    I mostly write romance with another genre.

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: HELLO!

    Hi, I'm Kikaharu and I love writing and drawing. I want to be an author. I have 117 names of stories and start a few of them. I write about ...

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    I have 117 names for stories. I started about 10 of the stories. I just love this website. I want to become a writer.

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    I'm new. I love anime & manga. I love writing my own stories. I have 81 story names.

    Jun 4, 2009


Everything has to be taken on trust; truth is only that which is taken to be true. It's the currency of living. There may be nothing behind it, but it doesn't make any difference so long as it is honoured. One acts on assumptions. What do you assume?
— Player (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)