User avatar

Kikaharu

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Can nobody hear me?

    I like the poem. It is interesting and it flows well. The poem's meaning is true. People search for a person that will listen to them. You feel all alone ...

    Oct 8, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: :: Snow ::

    I like it. It is very interesting.

    Oct 8, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Moonlight Decision (Enjoy!)

    I like the poem. it is interesting and will keep the readers' attention

    Oct 8, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: First Love

    I like that poem

    Oct 7, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: TEARS

    “Wait…” I say. He stops, and turns around. This guy, I fell in love with, I cannot have. “I love you,” I say to him. He looks at me with ...

    Oct 7, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    I'm new. I love anime & manga. I love writing my own stories. I have 81 story names.

    Jun 4, 2009


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work.
— Thomas Edison