User avatar

Kikaharu

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: thriller don't turn on the light

    I love the story. it is so dramatic. I love the ending. you should write more to the story like that more people get killed and the killer should be ...

    Nov 2, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: a rose for the abused..

    I like the poem it reachs to people. I could image what was going on. I think that it did flow well but not so well in some places. the ...

    Nov 2, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Cutting Death

    the people that said babe and honey one is a girl and one is a boy

    Oct 30, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: HELLO!

    I mostly write romance with another genre.

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: HELLO!

    Hi, I'm Kikaharu and I love writing and drawing. I want to be an author. I have 117 names of stories and start a few of them. I write about ...

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    I have 117 names for stories. I started about 10 of the stories. I just love this website. I want to become a writer.

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Cutting Death

    I started this story and have not finished it yet. Tell me what you think about it so far. Thanks The blood spilled into the monster’s mouth. The person cries ...

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Untitled (for now)

    I loved that story. I write stories like that too and the story is just so heart touching to me. I'm emo/goth so I love that types of stories. Well ...

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Pain Forever Gone

    it doesn't really sound like a poem to me and I didn't like it but that is my opinion. It's doesn't have a flow to it. I think that some ...

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Monster

    I like the feelings behided the poem. It's a poem that gets people really thinking about things. There isn't much that is wrong. I don't know if any of it ...

    Oct 27, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The beautiful galaxy

    I like the poem. There are a few spelling mistakes. The flow of the poem is great. The lenght of the poem is fine. I think people will love this ...

    Oct 19, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Feeling

    My day is gone The waves are long My heart is in love today The life I hear Is not so dear It’s hard to live this way When you’re ...

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Life goes on...

    i like the poem. It is unique and the words are a great match for the poem. There is a feeling that connected to me when I read it. I ...

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: First Love

    I think it's ok but needs somethings to change not a lot. I like that it is related to things that happen to everyday people. It's an interesting poem just ...

    Oct 9, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Otherworld - Prologue (part 1)

    I like it. It creative of but the story starts out of nowhere. you do have your MC in the beginning but you don't have the conflict in the beginning. ...

    Oct 8, 2009


Memories, left untranslated, can be disowned; memories untranslatable can become someone else’s story.
— YiYun Li