User avatar

Kikaharu

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: We All Go Marching One by One

    I like that poem it's cool because of what it is talking about. This was a great poem for me to read because in English we are talking about poems ...

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Monster

    *This is my first poem. I write stories more often.* The monster within Starts to grow As the walls Close on me. The evil eyes Stare into darkness I look ...

    Nov 11, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Girl Called Beast

    The poem is ok but I don't really like it that much. It flows some and I get the message of the poem. It is a poem on a good ...

    Nov 11, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Eyes Of an Angel

    I don't really like this poem but that's my opinion on the poem. It flows well but the poem doesn't get my attention. I think that there needs to be ...

    Nov 11, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Walking dead

    Ok. First off I love the poem. it is dark and mysterious. The title of the poem is what made me want to read it. I can't say that much ...

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Grinding Myself Down

    I like the poem I understood the message the rythm I didn't get until a little while into the poem. I think that it's a good poem for people to ...

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: To a rose with no thorns. Sin Espinas

    I like the poem. the rhythm is good but is in the way. the message you can see but not completly. It's a lovely poem. "Deep dark desire. Hidden in ...

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Scripts Re: NANO(in script form)

    I only started this story I have not finished it and it's only the beginning of the story. I'm still think of things for the story. please know that it ...

    Nov 9, 2009
  • Scripts Re: NANO(in script form)

    School Boys:"Siren is such a geek but, his family has a big company." Siren:"The line in the planets forces are aline twice a year." Few Girls:"Look an Alien!!!" Siren:"Aliens don't ...

    Nov 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: HELLO!

    yup

    Nov 5, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: soul-less blue eyes

    The title of the poem is a great one. I love the poem. It is interesting and unique. I like the sad theme. It flows well. There isn't much people ...

    Nov 5, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: them hearts, what are they?

    I like the poem. It's different. I didn't really understand it but that's because my friends were bothering me. I like that it has to do with love. To me ...

    Nov 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: HELLO!

    Hey! AquaMarine. I write horror, drama, fantasy, romance, comedy, and more. I like to read romance, manga, and like depressing stories. I don't know who my favorite author is. not ...

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: That I would be fine

    It is a great poem! I love it. It had a sad and dark love emotion. I like how it has to do with cutting and feeling like you are ...

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: heart strings

    The poem was great. It's filled with emotions and people will love this poem. It does flow well but in one part to me it didn't seem that it flowed ...

    Nov 4, 2009


The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.
— Stanislaw Jerszy Lec