User avatar

Kiicoh

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love?

    I thought this was really cool! I enjoyed reading. I could easily visualize the setting and the surroundings. This reminded me of the way people often feel about their first ...

    Jul 12, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Roses Are Red

    Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you. The roses have wilted, they are no more. My feelings for you, have fallen to the floor. ...

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: You, I Love

    You I love. You’re so sweet. I’ve got butterflies that reach my feet Though the feeling can conquer My emotions. My nerves, Triggered by your words, That I deserve to ...

    Jun 9, 2010


I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault