User avatar

Kiicoh

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Deleted

    Removing one hand from my stomach I began feeling around my head. I felt a gash on my forehead, another on on the back of my head, and I felt ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Deleted

    Reading this reminded me of my best friend's old home life with her dad, which is very sad. Like everyone else said, add some more emotional detail to it. Situations ...

    Nov 17, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: To YWS (Happy Sixth Birthday)

    I like your idea :) It seemed really enthusiastic, though. Kind of fake. Almost like you were trying to be a cheerleader for Young Writers Society, which, for some reason, ...

    Nov 17, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: The Photosynthesis Song (Telephone parody)

    This is really cool! I was trying to remember how the song went as I read, and it goes with it pretty well, from what I remember. I giggled a ...

    Nov 17, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Your* Poem's Title is Probably In This One

    Woah.... I really like this. It's so creative! As pretty much everyone else said, it was a little all over the place, and didn't make a lot of sense, but ...

    Nov 17, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Friendship Haiku

    Bubbly bursts of laughter like many other nights spent together. My bestest friend, Taylor R. I wrote this piece about a very close friend of mine. I decided to post ...

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Summer Nights

    Maybe they're refering to the leather skin being like an old friend, as in they're remembering the same feeling from the last visit, and it's comforting, like a friend? I ...

    Aug 28, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Average Day

    As the school bell rings, signaling that it’s time to go home, I pack up my things into my backpack hurriedly. As I throw my binder into my bag, my ...

    Aug 28, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Yours and Mine

    Your lips of fire- Lips of passion On the lips of mine; Blazing. Heating my body, Inflaming my soul, With the warmth of yours; Tempting. Your hands grasping- Hands touching, ...

    Aug 28, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: When You Leave

    Do you know what it feels like when you leave? How much I miss you? You wouldn’t believe. Feels like my heart is breaking- little by little. The weight of ...

    Aug 28, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: My Broken Heart

    Interesting... I like the format of this poem. It's cool. As Margaret Louise said, it should be longer. This piece seems like a poem in progress. It definately needs more ...

    Aug 28, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: For my best friend

    I think your use of "than" is grammatically incorrect. Should it be "then"? I don't really understand the sentance. Your break points are confusing, and your ideas are broken apart ...

    Aug 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Russian Roulette

    Hm. I had to think about this writing piece for a minute. I like it. It's very interesting. My favorite part was It takes forever for the weapon to get ...

    Aug 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Bullies: One, Losers: None, Teacher: I Don't Really Care

    Wow. I love the simplicity! Often when I try rhyming, it comes off cheesey, but this is good. In the section And speaking of grown-ups, There’s one right here, Sitting ...

    Aug 28, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: A Moment of Strength

    I liked your idea for this writing piece, but I didn't like your use of the word "people".I think you could have come up with something a little more creative, ...

    Jul 12, 2010


she slept with wolves without fear, for the wolves knew there was a lion among them.
— r.m. drake