User avatar

Kiicoh

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A perfect lost love

    Eh. This story was ok. You have some rhyming patterns in this that I don't like. It makes it seem like you attempted writing a poem with this, failed miserably, ...

    Dec 15, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Fear: Loneliness and Abandonment

    This is another english assignment. The assignment was to identify our biggest fear, and express it through an "open-format" piece i.e. drawing, photography, essay, poem, etc. Thanks for reading :) ...

    Dec 10, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Insomniac's Reality

    Insomniacs reality Night upon night, I lay all alone, Possessed by my thoughts, Unable to let go, I’m haunted from a distance, By what I desire most, Held in discussion ...

    Nov 25, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Cruel Irony (a metaphorical poem about people I know)

    Wow. I totally and completely disagree with both of your reviewers so far... Disagreements with your first reviewer: You have some great lines but you ruin it with the constant ...

    Nov 25, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Goodbye Mom

    Wow. I REALLY liked this. Your hand gently ran through my hair, smoothing out my tangled curls. My only thought, to stay still so that your comfort wouldn't stop. My ...

    Nov 25, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Thy World - Cry of the slave

    Interesting... I don't really understand it, but I kind of like it. It reminds me of Dr. Sues, which I hope you don't find offensive. :)

    Nov 25, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Autumnal Night

    I really enjoyed reading this piece! For the most part, it flows very nicely. Cloudy veil recoils the night The fiery stars with gold alight I don't like how your ...

    Nov 25, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sand is (1st and 2nd drafts included)

    I enjoyed the First Draft the best. As a reader, the biggest thing i peronally look for is word choice. If the words can flow, and sound intelligent, and of ...

    Nov 23, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Labinac - Elb[i]srever Ma I

    and disappear every remainder of itself. I'm really not sure "disappear" is the best word to use in conjunction with the last line, otherwise, I think you need a comma ...

    Nov 23, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Story Of Lisa, Who Didn't Think She Was Beautiful

    Contrare to what wickedwonder had to say, I think it's great. I LOVE it. The way it's written is... really cool, for lack of a better word. It almost seems ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dear _ _ _ _ _ _

    (6)With every word you speak. I think you may have miscounted.. Otherwise, it caught my attention; I liked it. I didn't miscount (: (1)with (2)eve(3)ry (4)word (5)you (6)speak Thank you ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Last Rose In Fall

    This is a writing piece I did for my english class. The assignment was to create a short story incorporating theme, characterization, conflict, and resolution in 55 words. The warming ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Silence

    Personally, I don't like it. The repetition is... odd. I think I'd like it more if there were to be a rhyming theme to it. The poem is, well, bland. ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dear _ _ _ _ _ _

    In this poem I used a specific pattern of syllables, so to help the reader understand the pattern, I put the number of syllables in each line at the beginning ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Deleted

    Good job! Again, make sure you're checking your spelling, grammer, punctuation, etc. before you post. I really like what's happening so far. The main character seems too much of a ...

    Nov 22, 2010


Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— Apple Inc.