User avatar

Kiicoh

  • Other Poetry Re: Green

    I LOVED this poem. All except for one part. You broke your rhyming scheme! Green is the edge of grass, shooting up in spring green is the color of my ...

    Feb 15, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Looking

    Oh my god. I LOVED reading this until the end! :( The end disappointed me. "Gone" and "Shone" are spelled similarly, but they don't rhyme!! Other than that, GREAT job. ...

    Feb 14, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Let me forget

    I had to reread your poem to even notice the rhyming pattern (with the exception of the first stanza). Your syllable count is... Odd. I think that's my problem with ...

    Feb 14, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Running Away

    I don't like your use of "all" and "away". I realize your poem is about running away, but it seems like you could have edited the poem further and replaced ...

    Feb 14, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Progression

    The browning petal of life… A weakness or strength? The tears may be flowing, and the future unknowing, the wind barely blowing; your course will take it’s length. The internal ...

    Feb 14, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Colorful

    Isn't this a writing website? Spare us.

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lust

    I agree with what Snoink was saying about the lack of description of the relationship. You mention your anger, and your hurt emotions, and that the relationship is nothing but ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Bloodsuckers

    I didn't like the way "thy" sounded in replacement of "your" in that spot. i did notice that as I was writing it, but decided to keep it as "Your".

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Pain I Can Control

    This is... Great. Just like everyone else, I loved reading this. Let it go. Just let it go. I can't. I can't let it go. Not again. One more strike ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I'm Not Crazy

    I really enjoyed reading this! :) Starting here, it became a little hard to follow. I'm not sure if it's just me, but I had to go back and re ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Bloodsuckers

    I offer thee thy crimson tears to take away florescent fears. So drink my soul, don’t suck too much, for come daylight we turn to dust. In the evening, out ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Deleted

    Hi! Teardrop here! I'm gonna try and review this before I have to leave for a school dance tonight, sorry if this seems rushed. beause "because" You know," He began ...

    Feb 5, 2011
  • General Articles Re: 5 Reasons Transvestites Are Better Than Everyone

    I didn't even need to read half of this to know that this piece is horrid, steriotypical, and insulting. Don't continue writing, for the sake of everyone else, please.

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: 50 word story inspired by 'see that shadow (it's not yours)'

    Wow. It seems everyone has pretty much beat the crap out of this. I feel obligated to apologize for such reviews, because I found this quite nice. It was quick ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Strewberries with Cream

    This was a very beautifully written poem. Normally I'm not one for the dramatic poetry, because I like poems with a ryming scheme. With that said, I don't think I ...

    Dec 21, 2010


MMM HYD R A T I O N
— cherie