User avatar

Kiicoh

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cannibal Fame

    'Round every corner there's shadows to dance with declined offer chance after chance. Wrapped in my fingers my soul's intertwined among pulsed singers, arteries undined. What of the others with ...

    Apr 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: So get out

    Also, this piece should be rated 16+ or 18+ due to the language.

    Mar 2, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: So get out

    I did enjoy this piece, but unlike others, I didn't like the use of the F-word. In my eyes, it dulls the piece, and takes away from it's greatness. But ...

    Mar 2, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: 322sivart's WRFF thread

    Review a couple pieces of mine? Pretty please? :) "Progression" - Poem "Taylor's Treasures" - Short Story Please and thank you so much! xoxo, Kiicoh.

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Global Disaster

    I LOVE this poem. It sees the darkness clouding in that is death, Which reeks of pollution, and its endangered inhabitants. . This doesn't rhyme. It doesn't flow to well, ...

    Feb 26, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: An Ode to Tigersprite

    I honestly didn't read your entire piece, because I lost a bit of interest after the rhyming scheme ended, but I loved the first stanza. It made me giggle :3 ...

    Feb 26, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Tomorrow.

    This reminds me of something that would be in the novel 1984. I like it :). This also kind of reminds me of V for Vendetta. The only thing that ...

    Feb 26, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Taylor's Treasures

    Some nights I can still imagine her warm touch on my skin, and her sweet, Alabama accented voice whispering into my ear. She was never afraid to show affection. I ...

    Feb 26, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Piano Boy

    I didn't like how you strayed from your first stanza's rhyming pattern, but other than that, I really liked it. Great job! My favorite part was : Play a faithful ...

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: To The Shore

    I thought this was pure beauty. It made me feel so much emotion! Emotion that I've felt before... I could feel the pain; the sorrow. Just... Wow. No critiques. Keep ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Other Re: Trying to Define Art

    WOW. What an amazing picture this creates! I LOVE this. Not like, LOVE. Oh, the beauty! The artistry... GREAT JOB. This sort of reminded me of a part of Hannibal. ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Corazón

    Oh. My. God. I think I fell in love with you a little bit... My favorite part: I could write about your eyes, like beacons, piercing the fog with such ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Worst Feeling

    What happened to your pattern? In the first two stanzas, you kind of had an abab rhyming pattern... Sorta lol. "Lied" and "alike" kind of go together, and "pain" and ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: lonely

    I am lonely , I dont feel loved . Theres a noise around me , o ften a crowd . I stand in the middle of the masses of people ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Official Polls Re: What do you like writing most?

    Poetry

    Feb 19, 2011


Isn't it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back, everything's different?
— C.S. Lewis