Random avatar

KevinL

  • Welcome Mat Re: 19 year old writer here

    Oh, my fault. I didn't realize I needed to review two other pieces first. I'll get right on that! Thanks for reading mine though, anyways.

    Jul 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: song writing

    Try listening to some Irish music. It might get the creative juices flowing! Go on youtube and look up the Fields of Athenry, Finnegans Wake, and other songs like that.

    Jul 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: 19 year old writer here

    Hi everyone :D My name's Kevin and I'm a writer. I've been published 4 times but never earned a cent for any one of them. Oh well. Not a big ...

    Jul 5, 2009


Lots of times you have to pretend to join a parade in which you're not really interested in order to get where you're going.
— Christopher Darlington Morley