User avatar

Kevikur

Kevikur

  • Lounge, The Re: Firefox is our featured member for Dec. 9 - 22!

    I knew you could do it! You're an inspiring member. I wish I could review with your grace and especially in your numbers! You deserved this.

    Dec 9, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: Anyone else here love villain psychology???

    I so love the mentally disturbed characters and my favorite is Hannibal Lecter. I don't know why I find those characters attractive, intellectual and so many other things :D For ...

    Aug 31, 2013
  • Writers Corner Re: Religious themed story

    Welcome to YWS! I already like this idea you have, and I say you should do it. No idea is a bad one as long as you make sure it's ...

    Aug 12, 2013


Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
— H. Jackson Brown