User avatar

Kepe

  • Art & Photography Re: Ducks!

    I love ducks! Everyone else is right, though: It needs more lines. Particularly a wing line.

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: How to Make a Photoshop Avvie

    This was a great tutorial. As a person with only 'paint' you have made me really want photoshop.

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Mark Twain

    I think he is an extremely perceptive writer, and I believe that saying his books are racist is very near sighted. At that time the n word was not really ...

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: "The Warrior Heir" by Cinda Williams Chima

    I have only read the first one, and I must said that I did like the concept, it was fun and fresh; however the writing was not really good or ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Amber Spyglass

    This is off topic, but I can't help but reply. Have you ever heard of the Crusades? or the Spanish Inquisition? Christianity and atheism do not start wars. Christians and ...

    Jan 17, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Amber Spyglass

    I would like to say that I wasn't trying to say that Hitler was an atheist, only that if Hitler had won it would have pointed the world in a ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Amber Spyglass

    Actually he wasn't. You know the saying that actions speak louder than words? This would be a prime example. He did not practice Christianity, therefore he is not a Christian. ...

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Gwen and Ayra- crazy photos

    The way you manipulated the pictures was cool. Wish I could do that. :-)

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Harper Lee's To Kill A Mockingbird

    I LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE this book! Probably one of the most amazing books of all time! Atticus is awesome, Scout is a perfect character. For me the bes

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Amber Spyglass

    Well I have very mixed feeling about the trilogy. I loved some of his original concepts (daemons, aleitheometer etc) however as a Christian I naturally disagreed with all of his ...

    Jan 13, 2008


All my life I've wanted to be someone; I guess I should have been more specific.
— Jane Wagner