User avatar

Kepe

  • Media Reviews Re: Watership Down

    I have never seen the movie, however I vividly remember the book from 6Th grade. I actually loved it, and I don't really know why. I guess, you just get ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: A Wrinkle In Time

    This is just one of those book you can't help but remember, and it explained the string theory better than any of my textbooks so far. I think I found ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer

    I just really want the next one to come out soon! Its kinda killin' me here!

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Artemis Fowl

    Artemis Fowl is just such an enjoyable character. I love how arrogant, broken, and yet naive his little mind is. I wish we would get a little more insight on ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Bartimaeus Trilogy vy Jonathon Stroud

    Bartimaeus is probably one of the best characters of all time. He is witty, insightful, and yet slightly compassionate. I need to forget the books so that I can enjoy ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Inkheart and Inkspell

    I have to agree with Alainna. The concept of the book was really cool, however I did not like the way Cornelia Funk wrote it. The only character I liked ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer

    I think Eclipse could be redeemed by Breaking Dawn. As of now I am not the biggest fan of the third book, but I hope the 4Th one sheds more ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Iliad

    Yes, you should re-read it. Every time I pick it up I seem to find something different, or some other delight that I failed to notice before. The Iliad is ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Iliad

    Those were really good parts. I particularly loved the part where he first introduced Helen, because he never described her face, only other people's reactions to her. I felt like ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Iliad

    I was very surprised to find that I actually enjoyed this book. You are able to witness the tragic flaws in all of the characters, and ultimately the pointlessness of ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Man Who Was Thursday

    I had to read it for school, and was very surprised to find that I enjoyed it.

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Circle Trilogy - Ted Dekker

    All the boys in my class are obsessed with those books! Wow, I now want to read them...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Everyone loved Mary; she was homecoming queen, captain of the Cheer leading squad, and daughter of the police chief, but Mary had a secret. That would be just about the ...

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Man Who Was Thursday

    I love this book, it is charming, witty, and manages to teach a lesson on the nature of mankind all at the same time. *warning spoilers ahead* I love the ...

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My first bedroom scene!!! Ever!!! ^.^

    I really liked the first one. Felt like a prison, or someone who feels like their life is a prison and thus keeps their room a blank slate.

    Jan 21, 2008


Obsessing over what you regret won't get you anywhere.
— Steggy