User avatar

Kepe

  • Media Reviews Re: Bridge To Terabithia

    I loved that book! I read it last year, and I cried. The story has really stuck with me.

    May 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Areida's photos

    Wow, those pictures were so beautiful! Plus it totally looked like Texas, or at least the trees did. Great job!

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: New Photo

    I liked the fact that you could see her silhouette among the light. Very interesting.

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Bright death?

    ohh scary. I still thought they were kinda neat, even if your program was over the hill.

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My photography...

    I thought the first one was especially good. That is such a cool tree!

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Sunrise at the Beach II

    I really thought 8, 9 and 14 were fantastic. I have a sudden urge to see the ocean :-)

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Hong Kong Sunset

    I really liked the first one. The colors are fantastic!

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Snow Photo 1

    I have to say I like it as it is. I like the bird house, and I like the general snowness.

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!

    The Inheritance series is very controversial. It seems like people either love them or hate them.

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Robin McKinley

    A mix, but mostly fantasy and retelling of the disney princess stories.

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Something I made for my mum for mother's day

    That is so sweet! I am sure your mom will love it! Honestly, I don't think the spots on the cat ruin it all all. Good job!

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Robin McKinley

    The only one that I didn't really like was Spindle's End. It kinda disappointed me.

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Screwtape Letters - C.S. Lewis

    I love Lewis! The Screwtape Letters were what I wish every theological book were like: witty and well written. I can't wait to meet Lewis one day; I want to ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Bunnies!

    I loved the second one! It looked very inquisitive- like it was about to get into trouble of some sort. Very cute.

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Blue Sword

    I have not read it in a long time, but I remember loving it when I did. It wasn't the most original thing in the world, but it was strangely ...

    Mar 8, 2008


Courage, my soul! Now learn to wield the weight of thine immortal shield...
— Andrew Marvell