User avatar

Kepe

  • Media Reviews Re: Ink Heart & Ink Spell by Cornelia Funke

    Err; I have to say that I really disliked Inkheart. Which is weird because I am not a picky reader, and I have liked some of her other books. I ...

    Sep 13, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Wuthering Heights

    I love this book! I think Heathcliff is one of the best villains in literature, and Catherine is just so awful! The story is kinda like watching a string of ...

    Sep 12, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Ranger's Apprentice

    Wait my B&N only has four out!

    Sep 11, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    I hated Last of the Mohicans. The majority of the book is filled with boring description about the forest, and when the action does come it is totally pointless.

    Sep 11, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Scenes from my backyard

    Wow, you have an awesome backyard! My favorites were number two and number four. I did think number one was a bit weak, but thats just because it took me ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Niagara Falls

    That is a really amazing picture. I especially like the lighting that shows over the falls, it makes it kinda special. Also, I really loved how the background gave the ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Wuthering Heights

    Wuthering Heights is amazing. Heathcliff is the best anti hero of all time, and Kathy is so selfish it is unbelievable. This one kept me reading into the wee hours ...

    May 19, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Host

    I have to agree, The Host manages to make sci-fi fun, rather than cheezy.

    May 14, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Host

    Personally, I liked these characters better. The souls are kind of 'perfect', but they are not human and so it is easier to excuse there perfection, and they are slightly ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: The Cat

    Cute cat! The photo itself is kinda neat, but I wish the lighting on the cat was a bit better. The leaves are a neat color, but I do wish ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: weeee, I actually took pictures!

    The tree is beautiful, the angle is great, so overall it is a very cool photo. I would advise that maybe next time you avoid the wood at the begining ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My Art Peice [ untitled at the moment =/ ]

    Yes, the drawing did seem to have a lot of emotion. It reminded me of Picasso in some ways, the material and style and all that. I also think that ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Biomechanical Angel

    W-O-W that was some amazing drawing. The picture itself was cool, in a scary sort of way. 10/10.

    May 12, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Host

    Just finished it! LOVED IT!!! I was totally going to make a thread, but you beat me to it! Defiantly her best since Twilight.

    May 12, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Canoli Pic

    Wow, it's kinda a cool pick with all the shadows. Oh, and you made me hungary. Not nice :-)

    May 7, 2008


No matter what happens I'll always know there's a quote of mine in the YWS quote generator.
— looseleaf