User avatar

Kepe

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 08' Presidential Elections

    Mate, please do some more research before you go bagging the Mormon religion. I belong to this church, and I can tell you right now, we do not believe Jesus ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?

    "But this line of argument is meaningless anyway. What light can religious texts possibly bring on a scientific subject?" I was only pointing out a fact. The beauty of western ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Snow Days!!!!

    I got this whole week off, and now I don't have to take finals! What a beautiful thing.

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?

    The Bible never said the slavery was 'right'. The Bible supported indentured servitude, but it was termed slavery. Pretty much every major religion condemns homosexuality. Personally, I am a Christian

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 08' Presidential Elections

    Well to start I have to say that I am not thrilled with any of the candidates. I think that anyone who would make a really good president isn't stupid ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?

    I tend to view it as more choice than anything, but I would also not be surprised if some people were more tempted in that direction than others. People can ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Inheritance 3

    Maybe this is a bit optimistic of me, but I think he has a chance of saving the series if the third one is really good and really original. Was ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Bugs killed the Dinosaurs.

    Wow, I have never heard of that theory. Sounds a little far fetched, but is certainly worth looking in to.

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: One Week WIthout YWS?

    Well I would recommend calling everyone who you haven't spoken to in a while, and having some very awkward conversations. Builds character.

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I was randomly searching the internet. I typed in "Young Writers" and this is what I found.

    Jan 13, 2008


Every time our next guest is here, all of our lives are seriously in danger.
— David Letterman