User avatar

Kepe

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Rap is...

    I think it's mostly crap, but I suppose thats just like everything. There will always be the good, the bad, and the ugly.

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are we really any better than animals?

    Animals are not equal to humans because animals are different from humans. They have different teleological structures, and vary in their ability to reason. Since we are obviously the most ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should Hitler go to Hell?

    Vernon, this debate is obviously assuming that there is a hell. That question doesn't answer the question posed in this topic.

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of Hell

    This seems a bit silly, as this breaks down to a 'what-i-believe' debate. You said the concept of a hell scares you. The concept of ending up in the same ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are Schooldays the Happiest days of ones Life ??????

    Hmm, I like school, but only because I have an amazing set of friends. When I went to a school and was picked on, I hated school. So for now ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should Hitler go to Hell?

    "... how do you know it didn't happen? You *assume* he didn't repent but repenting is a personal, spiritual thing, for all you know Hitler did, and he repented all ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should Hitler go to Hell?

    Let's say that Hitler DID repent for his actions during the last few seconds of his life. Should three seconds of repenting erase the deaths of thousands? Theoretically, yes. But ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vatican Announces New Sins

    There is no such thing as new sins. Hasn't the pope read Ecclesiastes?

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Wind Farms

    "They kill a lot of birds? Do you have any sort of source for this so I can read it and think how silly that sounds. I mean, it's not ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Wind Farms

    Well, apparently they kill a lot of birds :-)

    Mar 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: I hate Harry Potter; now discuss.

    "Literary allusions do not equal plagarism." thank you for the best, and shortest, refutation in history.

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death Penalty.

    "This point is pretty much void, since it costs more to execute somebody than it does to keep them in prison for the rest of their lives. Granted, that information ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Death Penalty.

    I believe there should be a death penalty. Granted, I believe it should only be used in extreme circumstances, but it should be used. When someone takes away someone else's ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should Hitler go to Hell?

    Simple answer: yes. It is true that the Catholic Church says that anyone can be forgiven, and I believe that, however I believe the Catholic Church says suicide basically condemns ...

    Mar 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: I hate Harry Potter; now discuss.

    I can understand why you don't care for the books, however basically the only legitimate thing you said had to do with your personal opinion. "The writing style irritates me. ...

    Mar 11, 2008


No great thing is created suddenly. There must be time. Give your best and always be kind.
— Epictetus