User avatar

Kepe

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: McCain vs. Obama

    I wish Palin was running for president. Finally a republican with rhetoric skills.

    Sep 12, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Obama's Secret Past???

    I have to say that I am not an Obama supporter, but that doesn't make me like or dislike him any more, its just not a big deal.

    Sep 11, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Killing few to save many

    This is so the LD debate topic for september and october.

    Sep 11, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: What Can Be Done To Improve Education?

    One quick point- one thing I have noticed (at least about my local public schools) is that if you want to learn and you want to excel- you can. On ...

    Sep 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: High School Principal Compiled Secret List of Student "

    My friend got in trouble for sittling to close to a boy who she wasn't even dating. I thought that was pretty insane.

    May 19, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex Before Marriage

    "Original sin is a concept that will never cease to bother me. Its so...fatalistic. Human beings aren't inherently bad or "prone to sin". We are what we are, its our ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Teen and Premartial Sex

    "However fully understanding it is something that only comes with going through it. You can try to think about what it feels like, or how it effects you as a ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible is a lie?

    "What bothers me more than the "truth" of the bible is the way that some beautiful lessons about life and love have been corrupted by hate-mongers with lust for power. ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex Before Marriage

    "No, we broke no such rule. According to the Bible, Adam and Eve did. Now, why should I be punished for something I had absolutely no control over whatsoever? That ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Fat America

    I happen to live in a portion of the country with very active, non-fat people, and I believe there are many people in their right proportions because they are active. ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    The bag is so incredibly cool! and Areida is right- You do look like a writer.

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Police: Man forced girl to kill pet cat

    I don't even like cats and I find that very disturbing. Poor kids!

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Music Downloads

    I think the issue is shady and can go both ways. I don't download illegal music because honestly I have too many itunes gift cards to be rid of, but ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it called Pop or Soda?

    I have always called it friends here in the inland Northwest call it pop.

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: How Old is Too Old?

    My grandfather married someone younger than my mom, his daughter. So I think that is too far of a bridge because they are a totally different generation, and it has ...

    Mar 26, 2008


The emperor is rich, but he can't buy another day.
— Chinese Proverb