User avatar

Kepe

  • Media Reviews Re: The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer

    I just really want the next one to come out soon! Its kinda killin' me here!

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Artemis Fowl

    Artemis Fowl is just such an enjoyable character. I love how arrogant, broken, and yet naive his little mind is. I wish we would get a little more insight on ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Mutts - Touch

    It was just all a bit boring really. I do believe infants think in simple thoughts, however you could make the first insights into the world a bit more interesting. ...

    Mar 8, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Wolf That Cried "Boy!"

    I hope I wasn't meant to take that seriously, because I didn't. In case it wasn't clear enough already SPELL CHECK If you were really taking this seriously, you need ...

    Mar 6, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Lazy Bones

    I liked it. There really isn't much more to say after that, only that I especially liked the second story- it sounds like the sort of thing a mad mother ...

    Mar 5, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Bartimaeus Trilogy vy Jonathon Stroud

    Bartimaeus is probably one of the best characters of all time. He is witty, insightful, and yet slightly compassionate. I need to forget the books so that I can enjoy ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Inkheart and Inkspell

    I have to agree with Alainna. The concept of the book was really cool, however I did not like the way Cornelia Funk wrote it. The only character I liked ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer

    I think Eclipse could be redeemed by Breaking Dawn. As of now I am not the biggest fan of the third book, but I hope the 4Th one sheds more ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Video Game Blues (Rock)

    It is kinda hard to take this review seriously, but it really was a fun song. Sounded like something Weird Al would write, if you know what I mean.

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Melting a Midwest Winter

    My favorite stanza was the first- however it does need some rhythm work, mainly in the last two lines. The real problem came in the third stanza because of the ...

    Feb 26, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 08' Presidential Elections

    Mate, please do some more research before you go bagging the Mormon religion. I belong to this church, and I can tell you right now, we do not believe Jesus ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: The Party Killers [short story]

    Well, the first three posts pretty much sum it up, however I would like to add that I loved the last line. It was a brilliant way to end the ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?

    "But this line of argument is meaningless anyway. What light can religious texts possibly bring on a scientific subject?" I was only pointing out a fact. The beauty of western ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Snow Days!!!!

    I got this whole week off, and now I don't have to take finals! What a beautiful thing.

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?

    The Bible never said the slavery was 'right'. The Bible supported indentured servitude, but it was termed slavery. Pretty much every major religion condemns homosexuality. Personally, I am a Christian

    Feb 2, 2008


How can I be king of the world? Because I am king of rubbish. And rubbish is what the world is made of.
— Kate DiCamillo, The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane