-
Re: Tragic Women
Tragic Women In Greek society, the theater blended history, art, and social gatherings in one seamless performance. In many ways, the theater was a revered art form, and indeed many ...
Mar 15, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]
10/10 I love you avie
Mar 15, 2008 -
Re: Robin McKinley
The only one that I didn't really like was Spindle's End. It kinda disappointed me.
Mar 15, 2008 -
Re: I hate Harry Potter; now discuss.
"Literary allusions do not equal plagarism." thank you for the best, and shortest, refutation in history.
Mar 15, 2008 -
Re: Death Penalty.
"This point is pretty much void, since it costs more to execute somebody than it does to keep them in prison for the rest of their lives. Granted, that information ...
Mar 15, 2008 -
Re: Death Penalty.
I believe there should be a death penalty. Granted, I believe it should only be used in extreme circumstances, but it should be used. When someone takes away someone else's ...
Mar 15, 2008 -
Re: Should Hitler go to Hell?
Simple answer: yes. It is true that the Catholic Church says that anyone can be forgiven, and I believe that, however I believe the Catholic Church says suicide basically condemns ...
Mar 15, 2008 -
Re: The Things I Could Write About
Hmmm, well I liked the theme, and I did like some of your mental images, however I kinda thought it was poorly written because of the lack of flow and ...
Mar 15, 2008 -
Re: The Screwtape Letters - C.S. Lewis
I love Lewis! The Screwtape Letters were what I wish every theological book were like: witty and well written. I can't wait to meet Lewis one day; I want to ...
Mar 15, 2008 -
Re: Envy and Adoration
Okay, so I really liked the last few sentences- that was when I really got into the story. mikedb1492 has a point, though. I think your story would be a ...
Mar 15, 2008 -
Re: I hate Harry Potter; now discuss.
I can understand why you don't care for the books, however basically the only legitimate thing you said had to do with your personal opinion. "The writing style irritates me. ...
Mar 11, 2008 -
Re: Bunnies!
I loved the second one! It looked very inquisitive- like it was about to get into trouble of some sort. Very cute.
Mar 9, 2008 -
Re: The Blue Sword
I have not read it in a long time, but I remember loving it when I did. It wasn't the most original thing in the world, but it was strangely ...
Mar 8, 2008 -
Re: Watership Down
I have never seen the movie, however I vividly remember the book from 6Th grade. I actually loved it, and I don't really know why. I guess, you just get ...
Mar 8, 2008 -
Re: A Wrinkle In Time
This is just one of those book you can't help but remember, and it explained the string theory better than any of my textbooks so far. I think I found ...
Mar 8, 2008
