User avatar

Kepe

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    9/10 It has this unique quality about it that makes it rather endearing.

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: An Unfinished Poem

    I have to agree with Snoink. It seems a bit... fake. Maybe this is due to the fast paced rhythm, or the slumber like rhyme scheme. All in all it ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!

    The Inheritance series is very controversial. It seems like people either love them or hate them.

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    I think of that pompous young man named Bertie (with a last name that either is or sounds like Wooster) who has that awesome butler Jeeves.

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Modern Penelope of Odysseus part 1

    You seriously had some really good moments in there, but then your flow would get broken by an awkward phrase of some sort like, "The neighbor’s curious pet ran into ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should Hitler go to Hell?

    Vernon, this debate is obviously assuming that there is a hell. That question doesn't answer the question posed in this topic.

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Existence of Hell

    This seems a bit silly, as this breaks down to a 'what-i-believe' debate. You said the concept of a hell scares you. The concept of ending up in the same ...

    Mar 25, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are Schooldays the Happiest days of ones Life ??????

    Hmm, I like school, but only because I have an amazing set of friends. When I went to a school and was picked on, I hated school. So for now ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should Hitler go to Hell?

    "... how do you know it didn't happen? You *assume* he didn't repent but repenting is a personal, spiritual thing, for all you know Hitler did, and he repented all ...

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Robin McKinley

    A mix, but mostly fantasy and retelling of the disney princess stories.

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should Hitler go to Hell?

    Let's say that Hitler DID repent for his actions during the last few seconds of his life. Should three seconds of repenting erase the deaths of thousands? Theoretically, yes. But ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Something I made for my mum for mother's day

    That is so sweet! I am sure your mom will love it! Honestly, I don't think the spots on the cat ruin it all all. Good job!

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Vatican Announces New Sins

    There is no such thing as new sins. Hasn't the pope read Ecclesiastes?

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Wind Farms

    "They kill a lot of birds? Do you have any sort of source for this so I can read it and think how silly that sounds. I mean, it's not ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Wind Farms

    Well, apparently they kill a lot of birds :-)

    Mar 16, 2008


it's ok, death by laughter was always how i've wanted to go out
— Carina