User avatar

Kepe

  • Art & Photography Re: My photography...

    I thought the first one was especially good. That is such a cool tree!

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Sunrise at the Beach II

    I really thought 8, 9 and 14 were fantastic. I have a sudden urge to see the ocean :-)

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Hong Kong Sunset

    I really liked the first one. The colors are fantastic!

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Snow Photo 1

    I have to say I like it as it is. I like the bird house, and I like the general snowness.

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: alone

    I like the theme, but I have to repeat the people above me. The poem needs to be fleshed out, give it some breathing room :-) . Good luck!

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Police: Man forced girl to kill pet cat

    I don't even like cats and I find that very disturbing. Poor kids!

    Apr 11, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Illegal Music Downloads

    I think the issue is shady and can go both ways. I don't download illegal music because honestly I have too many itunes gift cards to be rid of, but ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is it called Pop or Soda?

    I have always called it friends here in the inland Northwest call it pop.

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    9/10 love the glasses! "I don't really get I being stupid??*" Harry Potter puppet pals (Ron)

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: How Old is Too Old?

    My grandfather married someone younger than my mom, his daughter. So I think that is too far of a bridge because they are a totally different generation, and it has ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Rap is...

    I think it's mostly crap, but I suppose thats just like everything. There will always be the good, the bad, and the ugly.

    Mar 26, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Why i reside in washington

    I love WA! I'm on the non rainy side though :-) You laid out your facts well, but I think you need to do a better intro and conclusion.

    Mar 26, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Tragic Women

    Thank you for your help. I hate writing essays, and it is short but that was our limit- he said he would fail us if we made it any longer, ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Searching

    I see what you are doing. reminds me of the poem grasshopper. However, personally that kind of poetry is not my style. Try adding in some content along with the ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are we really any better than animals?

    Animals are not equal to humans because animals are different from humans. They have different teleological structures, and vary in their ability to reason. Since we are obviously the most ...

    Mar 26, 2008


Gravity was a mistake.
— Till Nowak