User avatar

Kepe

  • Scripts Re: Crossing the Rubicon

    Wow, I think this is going really well so far. It is kind of intriguing because I really have no idea what will come in the next scene. I thought ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Fat America

    I happen to live in a portion of the country with very active, non-fat people, and I believe there are many people in their right proportions because they are active. ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Bridge To Terabithia

    I loved that book! I read it last year, and I cried. The story has really stuck with me.

    May 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Areida's photos

    Wow, those pictures were so beautiful! Plus it totally looked like Texas, or at least the trees did. Great job!

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Hey Its High School Pt2!

    In general, your flow was good. It was easy to see the individual personalitys of each character. The only thing I really had a problem with was the last part ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Soup Kitchen

    This is a good poem, it had heart. Just to comment a little on the style of the poem, at the beginning of the poem you let the lines hang ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Tantalizing Cellphone

    I liked it, especially the fact that you made the cell phone have a voice without saying anything. Also I think just about everyone can relate here. Personally, it reminded ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: YWS Will Be Down Sunday; April 20, 2008 (US Time)

    Glad you're the one fixing it and not me. Thanks for the update.

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: How long is/was your longest story?

    Only like 70 pages. I am easily distracted.

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    banned for not caring about grammar.

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Rin

    No, I think it was the section about treatment of the Jews, and the fact that most of the guys names ended in -us. Very Roman, or very Latin to ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Rin

    I do like your story, especially near the end. I do have few little bones to pick, so please bear with me. "Smooch! Alexius kissed me." Okay I just thought ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    The bag is so incredibly cool! and Areida is right- You do look like a writer.

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: New Photo

    I liked the fact that you could see her silhouette among the light. Very interesting.

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Bright death?

    ohh scary. I still thought they were kinda neat, even if your program was over the hill.

    Apr 15, 2008


To be a master of metaphor is the greatest thing by far. It is the one thing that cannot be learnt from others, and it is also a sign of genius.
— Aristotle, Poetics