User avatar

Kepe

  • Romantic Novels Re: Moonlight Seagull: Chapter Three Tripping Attracts

    I thought this chapter did a lot for character development, and (I don't know if you meant to do this or not) it really felt like Griffin was picking out ...

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Gwen and Ayra- crazy photos

    The way you manipulated the pictures was cool. Wish I could do that. :-)

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Snow White (What actually happened)

    I LOVED the play on the stereotype. I loved how you put it in the view of the stepmother, and pretty much everything. There was only one sentence that stuck ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Harper Lee's To Kill A Mockingbird

    I LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE this book! Probably one of the most amazing books of all time! Atticus is awesome, Scout is a perfect character. For me the bes

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Half-Blood (a.k.a. A Dragon's Story) Chapter 1

    Title suggestion. Something with 'dragon' in it, but something that doesn't sound as cliche as A Dragon's Story. Example: Dragon Smoke. I think you get the idea, but it is ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Moonlight Seagull: Chapter Two Cement Sidewalks

    Once again I like where this story is headed. We got to see a different, more sleepy, side of Sam, and I liked how you ended it with Griffin. Okay ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I was randomly searching the internet. I typed in "Young Writers" and this is what I found.

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Amber Spyglass

    Well I have very mixed feeling about the trilogy. I loved some of his original concepts (daemons, aleitheometer etc) however as a Christian I naturally disagreed with all of his ...

    Jan 13, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Tip?

    My favorite English teacher told me to always show and not tell. I know that is an average run-by-the-mill sort of tip, but I find it works beautifully.

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Night

    Well I did think it would fit into the book, however it was a bit predictable. Stephanie Meyer left out description about that time because, well, we all knew what ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: broken love

    Topic: way overused, unfortunately. The problem with using an overused topic is that everyone has something better to compare it to. Try adding your own original streak to spice it ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Moonlight Seagull: Chapter One Flickin' Erasers

    Overall I liked your story, you do need to be careful when showing the good and bad reactions it sometimes seemed a little chopped up. I also just noticed a ...

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Movie for Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

    Wow, that was funny- especially the charlie scene. The gun part is the only part I wasn't a real fan of, but then the part about Charlie and the gun ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Movie for Twilight (Part Two)

    Well I am not really sure how to take this. I can't criticize it because, well, you said it was just a joke in essence, but as far as the ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Fine Lines

    I agree that your rhyming is very interesting, I also like your topic because I think a lot of people can relate to it, however you do need to work ...

    Jan 10, 2008


I would like to be the air that inhabits you for a moment only. I would like to be that unnoticed and that necessary.
— Margaret Atwood