User avatar

Kepe

  • Lyrics Re: idate Freddie- an icarly musical

    This is hard to review. The characters are not your own, neither is the basic story line, so what else can I review? Grammar, which is unimportant in a script? ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Host

    I have to agree, The Host manages to make sci-fi fun, rather than cheezy.

    May 14, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Host

    Personally, I liked these characters better. The souls are kind of 'perfect', but they are not human and so it is easier to excuse there perfection, and they are slightly ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: The Cat

    Cute cat! The photo itself is kinda neat, but I wish the lighting on the cat was a bit better. The leaves are a neat color, but I do wish ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: weeee, I actually took pictures!

    The tree is beautiful, the angle is great, so overall it is a very cool photo. I would advise that maybe next time you avoid the wood at the begining ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My Art Peice [ untitled at the moment =/ ]

    Yes, the drawing did seem to have a lot of emotion. It reminded me of Picasso in some ways, the material and style and all that. I also think that ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Biomechanical Angel

    W-O-W that was some amazing drawing. The picture itself was cool, in a scary sort of way. 10/10.

    May 12, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Host

    Just finished it! LOVED IT!!! I was totally going to make a thread, but you beat me to it! Defiantly her best since Twilight.

    May 12, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Canoli Pic

    Wow, it's kinda a cool pick with all the shadows. Oh, and you made me hungary. Not nice :-)

    May 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex Before Marriage

    "Original sin is a concept that will never cease to bother me. Its so...fatalistic. Human beings aren't inherently bad or "prone to sin". We are what we are, its our ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Teen and Premartial Sex

    "However fully understanding it is something that only comes with going through it. You can try to think about what it feels like, or how it effects you as a ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible is a lie?

    "What bothers me more than the "truth" of the bible is the way that some beautiful lessons about life and love have been corrupted by hate-mongers with lust for power. ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex Before Marriage

    "No, we broke no such rule. According to the Bible, Adam and Eve did. Now, why should I be punished for something I had absolutely no control over whatsoever? That ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Best Friends

    So question: Did you just make up a form of haiku? If you did, that seems a bit silly to me, as it rather defeats the whole point of a ...

    May 5, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: short story: skinny dip

    This is going to be a weird review, just to warn you. The flow and dialogue were fine. No real problem there. Where I had a problem was in the ...

    May 4, 2008


When life gives you lemons…take over YWS with fruits and vegetables!!!
— LemonescentAnt