User avatar

Kepe

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Whose footsteps?

    You have great rhythm and literary insight, but I agree with some of the other people who have commented- I want more! :-) You have such a good thread of ...

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Mark Twain

    I think he is an extremely perceptive writer, and I believe that saying his books are racist is very near sighted. At that time the n word was not really ...

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: What is the worst crime/sin?

    1. What is the most unforgivable sin? Well certainly anything against children. That is just so wrong. Also deliberately lying about God and trying to get other people to believe ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: One Week WIthout YWS?

    Well I would recommend calling everyone who you haven't spoken to in a while, and having some very awkward conversations. Builds character.

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: "The Warrior Heir" by Cinda Williams Chima

    I have only read the first one, and I must said that I did like the concept, it was fun and fresh; however the writing was not really good or ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Moonlight Seagull: Chaper Five No no romeo

    Ouch! A not too happy father. I wonder what will happen next? ;-)

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Amber Spyglass

    This is off topic, but I can't help but reply. Have you ever heard of the Crusades? or the Spanish Inquisition? Christianity and atheism do not start wars. Christians and ...

    Jan 17, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Moonlight Seagull: Chapter Four Thanks...

    Well just a few things I noticed... proud- didn't you mean prod? So I guess the harshest criticism I can give you is that it sounded a lot like Twilight, ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: Belief in God

    "Who was this directed to?" The author of the topic. "On the other hand, I am curious how it is that one decides what a "Real Christian" is. I bet ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Amber Spyglass

    I would like to say that I wasn't trying to say that Hitler was an atheist, only that if Hitler had won it would have pointed the world in a ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Persuasive essay for my English class

    Your problem is that you don't sound very persuasive. You keep repeating yourself. I think an easy way to correct this would be to change your structure so that you ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: Belief in God

    Well this may sound a bit mean, but... I just think that it might not be the smartest thing to write about something you know nothing about. I mean, usually ...

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Would you ever read it??

    I would read it because it would be interesting to see an authors perspective on modern culture, however it isn't the type of book I would buy, love, or cherish.

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Amber Spyglass

    Actually he wasn't. You know the saying that actions speak louder than words? This would be a prime example. He did not practice Christianity, therefore he is not a Christian. ...

    Jan 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Beer Stains

    I honestly enjoyed this piece very much. You might have been able to end it on a more climatic note, however the table had a very distinct personality- I love ...

    Jan 15, 2008


Someday, everything is going to go right for you, and it will be so wonderful you won't even know what to do.
— Hannelore Ellicott-Chatham, Questionable Content