User avatar

Kepe

  • Other Poetry Re: The Mutilations of the Male Against the Female

    Normally I am not a fan of poetry written in this style, but I think you pulled it off. Though this has already been pointed out many times, "Then girl ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Shades of Gray

    It was not too long, rather average actually. In fact, I wanted to read more. I am not particularly adept at grammar, but I did not notice anything. So 'yea' ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Hidden Secrets: prologue

    Okay, so I read it and just tried to add in the punctuation. The story is really stiff feeling. You said, "Class, today we have the honor to say that ...

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Bugs killed the Dinosaurs.

    Wow, I have never heard of that theory. Sounds a little far fetched, but is certainly worth looking in to.

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Willie the Goldfish

    I kinda had fun reading it. Sounded like a classic children's ditty.

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    Everyone loved Mary; she was homecoming queen, captain of the Cheer leading squad, and daughter of the police chief, but Mary had a secret. That would be just about the ...

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: A Message (WARNING: if you dont like the truth, read this!)

    I liked the starkness of your poem, however I really wanted you to prove what you were saying. Good poetry should fill the reader with a picture of the hopelessness, ...

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Man Who Was Thursday

    I love this book, it is charming, witty, and manages to teach a lesson on the nature of mankind all at the same time. *warning spoilers ahead* I love the ...

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: God, I love you

    The problem was that it isn't very poetic. There is no rhythm, and the word pictures seem to be cliche and overused. As Wozzell said, I can't really figure out ...

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: Quotes from the bible

    "I don't know why priests, conservatives, and Republicans in the US are complaining about sex in today's youth and culture. Have they read the "Song Of Solomon"?" That would be ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Moment out of time

    I really liked the imagery you used in your story. I particularly liked the part about the sea being a symphony it provided a beautiful picture of ocean sounds. It ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My first bedroom scene!!! Ever!!! ^.^

    I really liked the first one. Felt like a prison, or someone who feels like their life is a prison and thus keeps their room a blank slate.

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Ducks!

    I love ducks! Everyone else is right, though: It needs more lines. Particularly a wing line.

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: How to Make a Photoshop Avvie

    This was a great tutorial. As a person with only 'paint' you have made me really want photoshop.

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Research Archives Re: Catholic Church

    Well my experience is very limited, but I will tell you my story anyway. So I am a Christian, and at the time I was going to a CMA (Christian ...

    Jan 21, 2008


The fellow who thinks he knows it all is especially annoying to those of us who do.
— Harold Coffin